Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
There's a couple of marches happening on Saturday the 30th.

Just a few here and there:

Unless you're a little binch or a eurogoon you need to rest your carpal tunnel ridden wrists for an afternoon and go outside. I've seen enough goons in my time to know what we are best at, standing around awkwardly for a few hours, yelling about politics, and then getting royally hosed up. This thing is right in our wheelhouse. So cancel your nonexistent plans on Saturday and come out.

If you don't want to go for the whole thing or make a sign, whatever, go and people watch. For every picture taken that has a fedora, a pro-DSA sign, or a sign calling for :decorum: I will donate $1 to the ACLU (up to $50 because poor). Other hot takes will be judged on the amount of blood excreted from my eyes upon reading. If anyone else wants to back this donation game of I-Spy post your $ amounts and criteria, because who doesn't love a libtard scavenger hunt?

WA Goons
We need more people to come out to the Everett courthouse protest. Seatac is going to be packed and I can't imagine it will need much help. If any of you are going shoot me a PM for a pint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

My thread tagging is as good as my sign making :ughh:

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

I'll be at one of the Colorado rallies. Usually really good turnout.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

I'm going to the DC protests. Look for a big, goony-looking gently caress with a big red flag

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Gonna be legal observing in Chicago. Look for the tall, pasty dude in the green LO hat on foot.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

There's a yellow hat you should be wearing instead, Pancakes.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Atlanta. Let's go.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Pooky posted:

My thread tagging is as good as my sign making :ughh:

Fixed it so you don't inadvertently eat a ban for wrongtagging.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Fixed it so you don't inadvertently eat a ban for wrongtagging.

It was a poo poo post to start with, as are all my posts

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
uh

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

im gonna wear the hat (ptir). piss tape bless.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

I'll be at one in Minnesota.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Azathoth posted:

I'll be at one in Minnesota.

Where at?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
since I'm going with some folks from my local DSA I can probably supply plenty of photos of DSA signs. No goony goons unless I take selfies tho

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
Only 3 harry potter signs outta 200+ people in LB all and all a success

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
lotta lilo and stitch ones though

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
I'll accept those. By the time the march started we wound up with over a thousand in LB. It was bananas.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
in my city everyone had scribbled 'i care, do u" on the back of their shirts and wore pins that said Make America Kind Again. they all seemed to be having a good time at the baby prison protest :unsmith:

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Everett was dead, hopefully Seatac was better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
San Diego had lots of people including me.

• Locked thread