Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

hamjobs posted:

Where are the lips on a nurse

depends where you put 'em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Are they on the feet because I'm not into feet

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

hamjobs posted:

Are they on the feet because I'm not into feet

:agreed:

they're like dumb hands, that's why I don't kiss hands because they're like smart feet

MockingQuantum

remember, unless you get a tattoo of a pair of ruby red cartoon lips, the kiss doesn't really count. some say you need to get the tattoo around your real lips, to establish your prowess as a kisser (technical term is "kissionary")

I'll also accept lips painted on your favorite 40's era fighter plane in your collection

thank you luvcow for the sig

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Eyes closed, mouth open, collapse forward.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jedrick posted:

Eyes closed, mouth open, collapse forward.

uh so the last time I did that I kissed the bathtub

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen
As a seasoned pro kisser (I've got weeks of experience with 2+ girls) I can hand down the bounty of knowledge I've acquired, at a cost. The first tip is free though.
Pro tip #1 the more you clack your teeth into the other persons the better, you really want to go in teeth first aggressively seeking to make a solid noise when you connect with their teeth. If they pull back its just a sign that they have been awed by your massive skill level. Don't let them be intimidated and give them another solid tooth on tooth connection. That will put them at easy knowing you are there to guide them. Don't be discouraged if their lips get in the way, just turn your head to get a better angle for the impending toothening you're about to bless them with.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Twenty Four

Moving in for a kiss, hungrily licking my lips in an exaggerated manor as I crack my knuckles, unblinking eyes appearing to stare through theirs, almost as if looking at something inside of them that no one else can see.

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
kiss is an acronym that self contains the rules for kissing. keep it simple stupid. just put some heads together and polaroid that situation.

now, that said, rules are bad for kissing, so ignore everything I just said. be like you're mashing faces with an outback steakhouse; no rules, just right.

also pop culture reference based humor applied pre-kissing naturally moistens your partner's lips, which is science.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Piso Mojado

Keep It Slimy, Stupid

Manifisto

kissing is somewhat sanitary

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I watched the 40 yo virgin for the first time yesterday. Taught me a lot of things about how unrealistic anything is

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Having your first kiss is like the first time you have sex. It's really painful

Senior Management

The ladies love it if you let out a giant old fashioned sneeze right in the middle of a passionate American style kiss. Don't break mouth contact and keep on smooching. Just let that sneeze rip. Takes some practice to not pull away from your partner.

:jerry:

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
hell yeah, american style kisses. that's where you dilute the kiss with hot water.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Splicer

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
if one or both of you get a nosebleed, well done! that's usually third, fourth kiss territory

take the moon

by sebmojo

lmbo calrissian posted:

I watched the 40 yo virgin for the first time yesterday. Taught me a lot of things about how unrealistic anything is

the most unrealistic thing is reality. have you seen/read/plugged the news l8ly lols

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo
sorry for politikkks

when you start out kissing youll only be a level 1 kisser but if you keep kissing youll unlock master classes like butt groper and heel lifter

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

spectres of autism posted:

sorry for politikkks

when you start out kissing youll only be a level 1 kisser but if you keep kissing youll unlock master classes like butt groper and heel lifter

When she said she wanted to grind me I thought we would be doing different things.

vanisher

Job posting: Kiss Manager

Responsible for coaching and leading a team of kissers to meet daily kiss quotas. Responsibilities include kiss training sessions, motivating employees to kiss, handling kissing complaints, and nightmarish HR issues.

vanisher

No practical kissing experience, but ive drunk a lot of coffee and the skills are transferrable.

FactsAreUseless

Here are the FIVE greatest KISSing TECHNEEKWAS you need to know RIGHT BEFORE NOW

Three.

Vinny Possum

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Remember to always ask before accessing their tunnels.

MockingQuantum

Remember, if you lean in for the kiss and start second-guessing your lip trajectory and chin declension angle, you can always fall back on the tried-and-true technique of making contact between the tips of your noses, then artfully rolling your face across theirs until you lock in

be sure to retract your tongue prior to this maneuver though, otherwise you might get a misfire up their nose, or into their ear, depending on how quickly you manage to secure the lip lock

thank you luvcow for the sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FactsAreUseless posted:

Here are the FIVE greatest KISSing TECHNEEKWAS you need to know RIGHT BEFORE NOW

Three.

Dungeon Ecology

look im just going to close my eyes and just keep smooching forward in this direction and if you happen to be in the way

well

lets just say i cant be held accountable for what happens then

Twenty Four

There are pick off attempts, and there are pick up attempts. You definitely don't want to do any mouth to mouth kissing in one of them, I think.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

you gotta really get in there and make sure you're screaming loud enough to vibrate the other person's larynx for a kiss to be effective

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Try to get your teeth involved if possible. Make sure you suck all the air out of their mouth; A full vacuum seal proves your dexterity and seriousness.

Splicer

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
french canadian kissing is like regular french kissing but you engage all your tongues. it is important you understand when I say all your tongues I mean all your tongues! don't start french canadian kidding and then stop after two or three tongues. nobody wants botulism.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Splicer posted:

french canadian kissing is like regular french kissing but you engage all your tongues. it is important you understand when I say all your tongues I mean all your tongues! don't start french canadian kidding and then stop after two or three tongues. nobody wants botulism.

its actually called "french canada kissing"

:colbert:

barfdog

Luvcow posted:

ACTUALLY, i think you'll find it's "Québécois s'embrassant"

:smuggo:

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Dungeon Ecology

vancouver tonsil hockey

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

minidisc terrorism posted:

ACTUALLY, i think you'll find it's "Québécois s'embrassant"

:smuggo:

:argh:

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
If you aren't mutually exchanging communication protocols by screetching bitstreams audibly to one another, I don't know what to tell you

Twenty Four

I think the unanswered question is what you need to know about your last kiss, which, for some of us, may have been years ago.

Splicer

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Luvcow posted:

Maybe the way you do it :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Spend a few minutes exchanging your communications protocols first. Otherwise it's really embarrassing when you open your mouth to emit a high pitched stream of 0s and 1s and instead of turning you your partner you turn on the fax machine.

• Locked thread