Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
yes

yes you will and you will call out factual errors on account of this being made by americans

https://twitter.com/Anawnnemus/status/1014229565290446849

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
thats an hour and a half I'll check it out when im drunk/high later today, thx!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
how about in honor of the Korean War we watch Independence Day?

sick brunch kills
Nov 18, 2016

Brunch DJ goin' hard as fuck

This avatar brought to you by the Lowtax Needs a New Spine Fund
I’m watchin viet goddamn nam

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

pretty graphic stuff OP it seems like a lot could have been avoided if the north and south had some more diplomatic channels

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

I'm gonna watch this at some point tomorrow because after reading a few articles about the Korean war i'm still confused about it

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
God bless these brave men who secured our independence by going to Korea and killing everybody.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nah I'm probably gonna practice chipping in the back yard while the wife is at the gym, then gently caress when she gets home, get ripped while it's hot as gently caress out side and watch poo poo on tv for a bit, then grill some food and fall asleep as it rains instead. Well c'ya.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
lol remember when everyone called Korea a draw or a loss but South Korea was invaded, still exists, and gained territory

Warbadger
Jun 17, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

lol remember when everyone called Korea a draw or a loss but South Korea was invaded, still exists, and gained territory

South Koreans seem pretty happy about the outcome, the autocrat invader was humiliated incredibly hard, and it got MacArthur shoved out of power so overall a pretty successful war.

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
My grandpa flew a corsair in korea and blew up a bridge. Only time he talked about it to me he said he could see the faces of those he dropped bombs on he was so low. He really hated muslims later in life.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

no i'm sorry but in honor of independence day i'm watching "Independence Day" starring will "welcome to earth" smith. and i'm watching it on repeat all day, so i wont have time to watch this korean hello kitty bullshit or whatever

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Free Cheese posted:

My grandpa flew a corsair in korea and blew up a bridge. Only time he talked about it to me he said he could see the faces of those he dropped bombs on he was so low. He really hated muslims later in life.

my grandpa was at the punchbowl and he really hated the chinese

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Op, that's dumb.

I'm going to be watching the Clint Eastwood Marathon on CBS.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hell Yeah posted:

no i'm sorry but in honor of independence day i'm watching "Independence Day" starring will "welcome to earth" smith. and i'm watching it on repeat all day, so i wont have time to watch this korean hello kitty bullshit or whatever

This seems extremely intelligent.

Have you considered the sequels?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hell Yeah posted:

I would too but I'm still too loving upset to have found out that he does NOT in fact say welcome to earf, but welcome to earth. I can't believe how long I've been misled by my fellow movie goers

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Ive already watched the documentary series MASH several times. I'm good, but thank you

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Johnny Aztec posted:

Ive already watched the documentary series MASH several times. I'm good, but thank you

i thought the war in MASH was the Vietnam War as a kid :v:

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Race Realists posted:

Then the show's creators did their job.

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

I watched the documentary this morning and it was hella informative. The narrator referred to North Korean refugees as pathetic twice so it shows its age a bit but I was hooked from head to tail.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Seems like Gen MacArthur enjoyed watching the war through binoculars sitting in his Jeep.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Race Realists posted:

No, it's the korean war, at least in the movie which is great i never watched the show

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Hell Stink posted:

Seems like Gen MacArthur enjoyed watching the war through binoculars sitting in his Jeep.

Sounds comfy. Can’t say that I blame him

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Hell Stink posted:

:lol: holy poo poo is MacArthur a loving monster in this Doc.

General China
Aug 19, 2012

by Smythe
Juche shut the gently caress up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/Anawnnemus/status/1014966000352194561

• Locked thread