Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I remember seeing that baseball sink into the window of that gently caress ugly cybertruck and I don't think I've ever laughed with such spite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Well What Now posted:

Elon Musk still sucks rear end.

Its true

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
oh, you mean pedo guy?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

did anything come of this btw

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
A cursory Google suggests he paid for water filters in schools, which is nice but not quite what he promised.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Weka posted:

A cursory Google suggests he paid for water filters in schools, which is nice but not quite what he promised.
He got to it just before he built all those ventilators for COVID!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Just had an article pop up on my Firefox "Recommended by Pocket" page: 7 Years Ago, Elon Musk Demonstrated the Perfect Way to Respond to Criticism. It's a Lesson in Emotional Intelligence. Sadly, it's a puff piece about him not claiming Tesla will instantly destroy Big Oil rather than a feature on why calling your critics paedophiles is a good idea.