Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Hey all, it's me yer pal Bird Teeth!

You may know me from here or other places near here. But you probably don't know I am very bad at relaxing. I have what medical professional's call "no-chill" and yet I am supposed to take a break to do experiences. So you'll be joining me as i try to have fun.

What We're Working WIth
Me, you know the Bird.

I'm off work and settled into something comfy: A vacation suit.

I'll document my experiences trying to be Fun, Yuong, and Full of Life.

You will help me think of experiences to do or give me advice or share yuour own Experiences.

1. Plum Ribs = 4 Plums out of 5

ShinyBirdTeeth fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Jul 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Highly Experimental Ribs

To inaugurate my seasonally-mandated not working, I purchased ribs. I did not remember to purchase anything else and I also moved like a month ago.

Our spice sichiation

Those are plums, because once I ate at a Spanish/Morrocan restaraunt that served meat in plum sauce.

Vinegar that up a bit

(vinegar is extremely blurry)

Meat

M E A T

OK, our first experience is tightly wrapped in foil and in the oven!!!

FluffieDuckie

Condolences on being forced to relax but so far you’re doing great.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
your vinegar bottle is running away

:ohdear:

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Luvcow posted:

your vinegar bottle is running away

:ohdear:

It didn't want a picture; it's in a sour mood.

Manifisto

excited to see where this is heading, those ribs look like they're going places

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

excited to see where this is heading, those ribs look like they're going places

shinybirdteeth hears his front door slam and a car speed away, goes to look and sees his oven is open and empty. flash forward two days to him leafing through his mail and finding a postcard with a picture of his plum sauce ribs plopped onto a beach chair with a margarita perched next to it

City of Glompton

Luvcow posted:

shinybirdteeth hears his front door slam and a car speed away, goes to look and sees his oven is open and empty. flash forward two days to him leafing through his mail and finding a postcard with a picture of his plum sauce ribs plopped onto a beach chair with a margarita perched next to it

lol

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Ribs came out tender as can be after their long vinegary steam.

PLUM SAUCE

Now this was a powerful maneuver. I took the pan run off from the rib steam, then set it to boiling in a pot on the stove top. I dissolved a bit of flour in water, then poured that slurry into the plum boil. Over time, this formed a plum sauce gravy. Added a dash of salt.

The first impact is the vinegar, then it mellows into some plum flavor with a pleasant heat from all the cayenne on the rib rub and a bit of pork fat richness. The texture is interesting because there are two whole plums worth of fruit pulp in there.

And sweet potats for dippin...

I give this Experience 4 Plums out of 5. Very flavorful and quite filling, but also made me sweaty as hell. I will be making plum sauce gravy again though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I suggest the experience of Zorb, if there is a place near you at which you can do the experience of Zorb.

• Locked thread