Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
a final round 69

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

DAI DAI DAI RAGAZZ'

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Looks like Big Moli got this. :italy:

also: no F1 spoilers here please

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
every golf tournament should be over by 2 PM

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Man who would've ever picked Molinari

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

shyduck posted:

Man who would've ever picked Molinari

No one because he was ineligible!

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Buttcoin??

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I feel like I should get part of the credit here.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Money sent Kameh, blah.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Tiger's finish puts him at exactly 50th in the OWGR, he's playing Firestone.

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

Resident Sergio Apologist
CHAMPION
Well I appreciate it. G t c h i l d s @ g m a i l . c o m for PayPal.

Please include your forums name so I can know who didn't pay up thank you properly.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Shrapnig posted:

Tiger's finish puts him at exactly 50th in the OWGR, he's playing Firestone.

sadly it's the last time that Firestone's going to be on the sked, they're moving that WGC tournament to boring-rear end TPC Southwind because Fedex ponied up loads of cash

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Troy Queef posted:

sadly it's the last time that Firestone's going to be on the sked, they're moving that WGC tournament to boring-rear end TPC Southwind because Fedex ponied up loads of cash

The St. Jude is always a wet fart of a golf tournament, I'll give you that. It does giver Tiger the chance to send the tournament out in style by becoming the first player to win at one venue 9 times. It's another one of those Tiger stats that makes you shake your head. Most guys on Tour would love to win 8 times, Tiger has won 8 times at two different courses, and 7 times at another two. poo poo's unreal.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Kameh posted:

Well I appreciate it. G t c h i l d s @ g m a i l . c o m for PayPal.

Please include your forums name so I can know who didn't pay up thank you properly.

Paid!

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Shrapnig posted:

The St. Jude is always a wet fart of a golf tournament, I'll give you that. It does giver Tiger the chance to send the tournament out in style by becoming the first player to win at one venue 9 times. It's another one of those Tiger stats that makes you shake your head. Most guys on Tour would love to win 8 times, Tiger has won 8 times at two different courses, and 7 times at another two. poo poo's unreal.

the only good thing about the St Jude is that it's the only PGA tournament within driving distance for me (the John Deere is also somewhat nearby but I-55 goes straight down to Memphis from STL, whereas it's a long drive up to Iowa despite what you'd think)

anyways see you at Bellerive, my dad and I got our Saturday tickets a couple weeks ago and we're hype

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Money sent, congrats!

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Ill pay out of my second place earnings. What's that you say? gently caress!!

Sent dammit.

torgeaux fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Jul 22, 2018

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
at least Zach Johnson didn't win, right everybody

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Homestar Runner posted:

at least Jordan Spieth didn't win, right everybody

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

payment sent, ya lucky jerk :argh:

E: lmao pepperell shot a 67 nursing a hangover

DJExile fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Jul 23, 2018

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

That's pretty normal for the blokes at my home course. Well, minus the good shots :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Halo14 posted:

That's pretty normal for the blokes at my home course. Well, minus the good shots :)

oh yeah it's peak golf, really

• Locked thread