Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
narrator: next time on the real housewives of byob

*dramatic music playing, camera zooms in on a blond woman with heavy makeup, huge golden hoop earrings and long ruby red nails*

"oh you a ho, sleeping with my husband after he got his gold thread into the goldmine because your husband is just a low tier byob trash poster. luvcow? no baby, your husband should be named luvhow?." *the woman flips a dinner table before leaving through the front door. camera pans over to who she was scolding, a bahn mi sandwich, camera pans over the carnage of the overturned table, glasses and plates everywhere, then back to the sandwich, slow zoom in then fade to black.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
I whish I could is participate in this thread but I've never seen a housewife show. I had they do things and have drama though, so my thought is, what if the thing they were doing was smoking weed, and the drama was that one of them keeps loving up the cipher

cda

by Hand Knit
Jetta: it's puff puff pass britnay

*To camera* with britnay it's more like puff puff puff puff puff puff puff pass. She's like the little engine that couldn't share.

britnay: [wearing weed rear end hat] I like weed

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cda posted:

I whish I could is participate in this thread but I've never seen a housewife show. I had they do things and have drama though, so my thought is, what if the thing they were doing was smoking weed, and the drama was that one of them keeps loving up the cipher

i've only seen clips from talk soup/joel mchale show so tbh it could be really highbrow show that has a positive impact on society but the snips i've seen are terribly wealthy people with a complete disconnect from the everyday world throwing drama bombs and pity parties at each other.

i do not expect this thread to survive very long but

:shrug:

cda posted:

*To camera* with britnay it's more like puff puff puff puff puff puff puff pass. She's like the little engine that couldn't share.

lol

City of Glompton

cda posted:

FluffieDuckie

i'm proud to say i've seen many episodes of the housewives of orange county so i think i'm qualified to address this important issue. on the show they put on clothes more expensive than my car and go someplace fancy and get shitfaced drunk and get in shouting matches in public and wind up throwing drinks on each other.

the real housewives of byob: season 1, episode 1 opens on 5 housewives wearing sweats, smoking weed, and playing video games

later on they order a pizza. there is a slight disagreement on toppings but then they remember they're rich so they just each get their own pizza

there is no episode 2

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm proud to say i've seen many episodes of the housewives of orange county so i think i'm qualified to address this important issue. on the show they put on clothes more expensive than my car and go someplace fancy and get shitfaced drunk and get in shouting matches in public and wind up throwing drinks on each other.

the real housewives of byob: season 1, episode 1 opens on 5 housewives wearing sweats, smoking weed, and playing video games

later on they order a pizza. there is a slight disagreement on toppings but then they remember they're rich so they just each get their own pizza

there is no episode 2

this is why my tv show pitches to major networks never seem to work out...

Farecoal

There he go

FluffieDuckie posted:

there is no episode 2

Farecoal

There he go
i can't seem to find the article but it was one I read recently about one of the shows. apparently (and not surprisingly) during parties and such the crew would make sure that some of the wives always had a drink in their hand, even when it was clear they were alcoholics or becoming one. it's a sad and exploitive show(s)

Farecoal

There he go
but they also have more money than I will probably ever earn so :butt:

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
ASMR cat petting, when suddenly a different housewife enters trying to ASMR pet a pup.
All four scream simultaneously as the screen fades to black.
fin.

Macnult

it’s all just one housewife with several alt accounts

FluffieDuckie

Macnult posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Macnult posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ferroque

#RHOBYOB

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
its just a constant stream of six really stoned wives appreciating a melon pug

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

interview #1: woman talking about her friend who's husband also posts in byob

interview #2: clearly the same woman wearing a fake mustache talking about the first woman

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

interview #1: woman talking about her friend who's husband also posts in byob

interview #2: clearly the same woman wearing a fake mustache talking about the first woman

interviewer: [looks to camera] “Well, one thing is certain here: everyone thinks everyone is cool and good”

City of Glompton

a housewife gets her av snatched, revealing an unattractive redtext

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

City of Glompton posted:

a housewife gets her av snatched, revealing an unattractive redtext

A housewife receives a 6 hour probe from posting in a "post here and get probed" thread, and laughs about it and smokes a little weed and hangs out with friends for 6 hours insteadm

• Locked thread