Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

because there is this loving crazy british woman who walks out into the street and bangs a loving drum for like 20 seconds, twice a day, and scowls at you like you're some insane pedophile if you look confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Airplanes keep flying over my house and I read a story today about a person who was killed when a plane dropped a frozen block of waste and it landed on the person while they were watching television. If I had to put it in the power rankings I'd say getting crushed to death by a frozen block of airplane poo poo (which is way worse than normal poo poo because of greasy airport food and booze) is in the top 10, right above getting your head chopped off by a helicopter propeller and below having a seizure that makes you drown in a small pool of water

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

if she's British shouldn't she be used to looking at pedos

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
there's like three geek squad cars outside which is far too many for any one household and my neighbor doesn't even like computer so im wondering if my headache is from the ECTs or if they have that russian sound killing thing from Dune that keeps exploding ppl in Cuba or something

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

bitmap posted:

because there is this loving crazy british woman who walks out into the street and bangs a loving drum for like 20 seconds, twice a day, and scowls at you like you're some insane pedophile if you look confused.

isn't that just how british ppl look at each other? because the pedophilia is just taken for granted?

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

My peepin telescope is broken so I’m going raw

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
My townhouse shares a porch with my neighbor, with our sides separated by a railing, and they're always out there goddamn. They make so much noise and I feel like they're either not home, or they're standing on the porch. Why won't they just go inside??

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I can't leave my house because i peeked them out there, and if I do I'll have to say hi gently caress I'm starving I haven't been able to leave my house in days please send Lean cuisine

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
The people who live across the road from me have an actual brick-lined sex dungeon that is built into a hillside next to thier house. The real estate listing said it was a wine cellar, but the thing is too close to the surface for it to be able to keep wine at the right temp.

Also, there are tiedown points and cleats on the walls and ceiling.

...I guess part of nme wants to see them coming out of it in their latex gimp wear, and the othe part of me is bummed bc they haven't invited me over to use it.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Loden Taylor posted:

bunch of assholes throwing rocks at my house and shouting "come out, Neville!"

Don't let your dog out.....

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
i heard a noise strange enough to be concerned but not loud enough to put pants on

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

my house has a warrant out for its arrest

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

There's a small four door car that comes through my neighborhood playing a loud song that's decorated like an ice cream truck but it's way too small to be one. I'm really concerned about this gig economy.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I bet the pizza boy is having his way with it right now!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Since spring I've been noticing that birds seem overly eager to dive in front of my truck while in flight.

By June I'd hit and killed 3 birds. I think in the 20 years I've been driving I've hit maybe about that many total previously. Even still they continue to dive in front of my truck just barely avoiding it, and for apparently no drat reason. I have no idea why.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the birds have the right idea imo

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

They are coming for my precious fluids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Rad-daddio posted:

The people who live across the road from me have an actual brick-lined sex dungeon that is built into a hillside next to thier house. The real estate listing said it was a wine cellar, but the thing is too close to the surface for it to be able to keep wine at the right temp.

Also, there are tiedown points and cleats on the walls and ceiling.

Hot

• Locked thread