Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
My piss hats arrived! And I left them at work where I had them shipped. gently caress!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

cheers

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

PISS HAT IS REAL

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

papersack posted:

Hats shipped today, later than I would have liked. Self service USPS is a bitch. Anyhow, I got 90% of them out the door. You should have a tracking number too. International orders going out tomorrow as those are a completely separate beast. I'm still missing addresses from two people and I'll be reaching out to try and get those.

Piss!

I replied to your email with my address and didn't get any confirmation message, just want to know if you received it

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Filthy Hans posted:

I replied to your email with my address and didn't get any confirmation message, just want to know if you received it

Yeah, I got it. Just sent the reply. I'll ship it out on Monday.

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
*angels singing*

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Herv posted:

*angels singing*

ed balls table is real

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
orb table rules

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I got mine today. I'm currently wearing it on the bus on my way home.

IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Seriously, it's extremely high quality.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
yup if only i didnt look like a literal molester in a hat I'd wear it all the time

as such probably only to demonstrations as a member of the PROPHETS OF PISS TAPE

it is great thanks OP

sd6
Jan 14, 2008

This has all been posted before, and it will all be posted again
The piss tape isn't real

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

sd6 posted:

The piss tape isn't real

re
ported

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

sd6 posted:

The piss tape isn't real

gulag

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

sd6 posted:

The piss tape isn't real

:commissar:

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
crosspost from the rtumsp thread

thank you for this fine memento of the last days of our existence

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I've been wearing mine everywhere. Unfortunately my fantasies of walking down the street as people yell "You got it buddy!" and "Hey Piss Tape guy!" and "Hell yeah it's real!" have not come to fruition. It seems most people do not take the time to read other people's hats. Also I'm above average height so it is difficult for most people to read. I think I need a Piss Tape Is Real t-shirt.

On the bright side, I felt a little weird wearing it the first time and now it doesn't feel odd at all. I walk past Independence Hall every day through the crowds of tourists who are probably mostly MAGA Chuds because who the gently caress else goes to see Independence Hall on vacation?

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
if theres intereste in a cold-weather version there's similarly-priceable beanie/toque (canadians welcome) options available out there

just sayin

i could maybe work it out

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Gunshow Poophole posted:

if theres intereste in a cold-weather version there's similarly-priceable beanie/toque (canadians welcome) options available out there

just sayin

This is extremely my jam

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Gunshow Poophole posted:

just sayin

:f5:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
i'll look at a coupla options for design

dunno i got a lot of projects goin on so don't get all blueballed

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Here's a beanie version.

Same color and text as the hat. It'll look better on a real one as even the hat previews are a bit goofy. The hats have a slight curve on the text to fit it and that's what I'd expect here. If there's interest I'll setup another form or Gunshow can run with one.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

papersack posted:

Here's a beanie version.

Same color and text as the hat. It'll look better on a real one as even the hat previews are a bit goofy. The hats have a slight curve on the text to fit it and that's what I'd expect here. If there's interest I'll setup another form or Gunshow can run with one.

I'm in if this happens.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

papersack posted:

Here's a beanie version.

I for sure didn't mean to steal your thunder, I'm super on board and so are several other posters by the look of it.

I was looking for a... Probably what would have been a more expensive option with the text on the cuff (?) like that but that runs in one line further around the perimeter of the hat. Struck out kinda, haven't looked further

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Gunshow Poophole posted:

I for sure didn't mean to steal your thunder, I'm super on board and so are several other posters by the look of it.

I was looking for a... Probably what would have been a more expensive option with the text on the cuff (?) like that but that runs in one line further around the perimeter of the hat. Struck out kinda, haven't looked further

No worries. And yeah, the text options aren't very robust for the beanie. I'm talking with support to see if there's a way to stretch it across further on a single line.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
If "safety lime" is too much might I suggest the Gold(en Shower) color option lol

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

papersack posted:

Here's a beanie version.

beanies are supposed to have propellers

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

a h h y e a h

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Wore mine out drinking last night and the bartender gave me a free beer, so that's nice

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

CustomInk got back to me and said they can't currently make Beanies with wrap around text. Are you folks still interested if it's the block text?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

papersack posted:

CustomInk got back to me and said they can't currently make Beanies with wrap around text. Are you folks still interested if it's the block text?

How would that look, exactly?

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

See a few posts above.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

papersack posted:

YUP

if you're not married to the font choice... might I suggest experimenting with the font because it looks like wider fonts = better space utilization and overall Larger Piss Proclamations:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Ok. Yea I'd still be interested

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

:yeshaha:

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Whenever I can get a cap I will post a pic of it on my glorious cap wall. Right between "Reagan Bush '84" and "Bigfoot is real and tried to eat my rear end". I need more cap wall space. I bought a cap at tractor supply that says "yes" with a picture of a deer underneath. I wear the dumbest hats daily.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
we doin a beanie/toque version? I'm happy to throw it together, perhaps as a celebration/mourning of tomorrow's results where we inevitbaly descend deeper into the piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Gunshow Poophole posted:

we doin a beanie/toque version? I'm happy to throw it together, perhaps as a celebration/mourning of tomorrow's results where we inevitbaly descend deeper into the piss

If it happens, I'm in.

• Locked thread