Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treasure bear

*i take off my shoes and place them neatly on the floor then walk into the centre of the room and announce: "Cloud"*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SciFiDownBeat posted:

to defeat

the huuunnns
I was becoming afraid no one would do this

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ook time to read the thread

----------------

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"Secretary have we made any dollars today?"

"Yes several dollars"

"Glorious! Secretary tell me how many individual dollars, have we made? today"

*massive sigh* "Collin we need to get headed to practice do you have your Barnums animals? "

----------------

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"Johnson."

"Yes sir?"

"This upcoming quarter.."

"Yes sir?"

I" want it to be a dime."

"Lol are you high?"

----------------

Macnult

treasure bear posted:

*i take off my shoes and place them neatly on the floor then walk into the centre of the room and announce: "Cloud"*

Dungeon Ecology

oh poo poo we’re back in business

kalel

"I'll be honest folks: we're staring down the barrel of the gun here." — an executive and his buddies getting robbed in NYC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2

If you want to be good at business like the pros, make sure you give your fellow co-workers a big 'ol firm handshake every day and stare 'em in the eyes like you mean business. Make sure to tell them: "Alright buckaroonie, lets do some god drat business!!"

This charges the office space with powerful energies that will give the workers elite-level business skills.

• Locked thread