Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Agreed. I miss crossover playoff spots. Bring that back instead of expanding the field.

I was having a good time (read: ran out of errands) going through old MLS results and it’s funny how DC and the Metros/RB actually don’t cross paths in the playoffs as much as you’d think. I think our actual statistical bugaboos are Chicago and New England respectively.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Agreed. I miss crossover playoff spots. Bring that back instead of expanding the field.

I was having a good time (read: ran out of errands) going through old MLS results and it’s funny how DC and the Metros/RB actually don’t cross paths in the playoffs as much as you’d think. I think our actual statistical bugaboos are Chicago and New England respectively.

Mark Geiger can go gently caress himself in the rear end with his own dick forever though for that penalty call.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I hate the argument because FC Dallas has not won an MLS Cup and I have no reason to think they ever will. The Supporter's Shield and Open Cup year are probably the best we're going to see out of the franchise, because I am personally cursed.

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

if you win all the trophies at once you don't need to rank them, just a handy tip

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
You mean like that time DC won the league, the cup, the country, the continent and the hemisphere

The 90’s were loving Cool

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Boy oh boy, I sure hope SKC win today.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I for one hope the opposite happens

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
What the hell Sounders