Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

what's going on with QAnon these days? is it dead or has it just been driven underground by google and facebook or something?

I was watching a youtube clip of the adrenachrome scene from fear and loathing in las vegas the other day and there were a load of loving #WWG1WGA comments from 2019 and i was like jesus, remember when everyone was up on that loving poo poo

I mean i'm nursing a pet theory that the extremely online males have all gone to NFTs and now they say GM and WAGMI to each other because the aesthetics are very similar but i dunno

Qanon is still definitely a thing and are basically a large % of the Republican base now, largely by riding the anti-vaccination bandwagon. The JFK schism also has like 100 people camping out in Dallas awaiting his resurrection and are starting to get all preachy about how death is required to learn the truth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU