Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snorb
Nov 19, 2010
It's possible to shoot Kate when rescuing her from the cobras in China.

As should be expected from such a stupid stunt, it ends the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truthkeeper
Nov 29, 2010

Friends don't let friends borrow on credit.

Snorb posted:

It's possible to shoot Kate when rescuing her from the cobras in China.

As should be expected from such a stupid stunt, it ends the game.

I could swear I tried to do this to see if it was a possible game over and it didn’t work (no response at all), but it worked very cleanly when I tried it again now, so I’m assuming hitbox shenanigans are at fault. Added it with the other game overs, along with the bad ending where Lucky and Kate don't get together. I'm going to go ahead and call it the worst ending, Lucky doesn't get together with Kate and become a better person, he doesn't marry the Nabob's daughter and get put where he at least can't interact with the outside world, he's just got a lot of money to drink and find women who are into guys like him.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I think Lucky's "sword" is some kind of rod or bar he picks up on top of the train. You can see him bending down and picking it up and going "UHHH" in the shot where Tong climbs up the ladder to confront him.

• Locked thread