Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DaFrugalGamer
Aug 6, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Andrew luck hasnt played in 2 years and is gonna have a rude aqakening against the savage Seahaqks D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
:gas:

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

birds only have cloacas

DaFrugalGamer
Aug 6, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

hifi posted:

birds only have cloacas

Nice bird fact

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Look here buddy, I have very strong opinions about this *checks notes* preseason opening game.

DaFrugalGamer
Aug 6, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I see the excuses already

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
DfG great thread, do you think Andrew Luck will remember how to throw a football at this point?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Blitz7x posted:

DfG great thread, do you think Andrew Luck will remember how to throw a football at this point?

Not to egg DFG on but Luck is going to suck, lol.

DaFrugalGamer
Aug 6, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

its like riding a bicycle, ezcept in this case he never knew how to ride one in the first place

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

who even plays defense for the seahawks anymore

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

:hawksin:

DaFrugalGamer
Aug 6, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

FizFashizzle posted:

who even plays defense for the seahawks anymore

Dion Jordan
Jarran Reed
Nazair Jones
Frank Clark

KJ Wright
Bobby Wagner
Barkevious Mingo/Shaqueem Griffin

cb

Shaquill Griffin
Byron Maxwell

ss

Brad Mcdougald

fs
Earl Thomas

and the 12th Man

DaFrugalGamer fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Aug 9, 2018

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

andrew luck is overrated and tannehill is probably better than him

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
Seattle will have less than 4 wins this season.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Sad King Billy posted:

Seattle will have less than 4 wins this season.

Lol, toxx that poo poo, bitch.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
If the Colts win I'll ask an admin to reset your Lord Waffle Beard account password so you can stop trying to remember it, failing to login, every week.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Athanatos posted:

If the Colts win I'll ask an admin to reset your Lord Waffle Beard account password so you can stop trying to remember it, failing to login, every week.

Posting for LWB via Discord:

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

BrownThunder posted:

Posting for LWB via Discord:

Nice, remembered his password. Not that Luck is going to win any way.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Is Luck actually going to take the field today?

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Is Luck actually going to take the field today?

He's going to play the whole first quarter. Or at least until the point that he tries to make a throw and his arm explodes off his body and goes pinwheeling comically through the air.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Jivesauce posted:

He's going to play the whole first quarter. Or at least until the point that he tries to make a throw and his arm explodes off his body and goes pinwheeling comically through the air.

thanks a lot for making a colts seahawks preseason game must-watch football

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

headline tomorrow:

"Out of Luck? Colts brass say Top QB will be ready to play by bye week after tweaking shoulder drinking gatorade during Hawks-Colts preseason opener"

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
I demand the league measure the colts footballs

no way he can lift a fully inflated one

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why did you lie to me

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Athanatos posted:

Welp

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Thread for laughing at the seahawks in the preseason

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
It's a shame really, now we're not going to see him again until the Seahawks have their first win in week five.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
SEA

jelp

• Locked thread