Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Check it out if you like redefinitions of adventure RPG hybrids. It's by Dave Gilbert the man behind the Blackwell games. Not to be confused with Ron Gilbert. http://store.steampowered.com/app/336140/Unavowed/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

It lools cool

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its cool that besides the hard drive space the system requirements are basically straight from the late 90s

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

oh yea, this is the one that started out as a hellblazer adventure game but they didn't get the rights so they revamped it, looks to be for the better.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Check it out if you like redefinitions of adventure RPG hybrids. It's by Dave Gilbert the man behind the Blackwell games. Not to be confused with Ron Gilbert. http://store.steampowered.com/app/336140/Unavowed/

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Plebian Parasite posted:

oh yea, this is the one that started out as a hellblazer adventure game but they didn't get the rights so they revamped it, looks to be for the better.

Dave Gilbert and Hellblazer sounds like a spicey combination.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Anyway this is cool so far. Good atmo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Added to my wishlist OP and looking forward to reading about your experiences with it

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

In Training posted:

Added to my wishlist OP and looking forward to reading about your experiences with it

It's a wonderful game. I had already to look up a puzzle cause I'm retarded. I like teh characters. I like that you hve party members with Banters. And uhh its the usual Dave Gilbert good stuff

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Is an adventure rpg hybrid like quest for glory?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

goferchan posted:

It's really just a straight up adventure game, but you have various people who go around you and some puzzles can be solved differently based on who's in your party.

I hit what I think is the halfway point and it's extremely cool.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

goferchan posted:

It's an adventgure RPG hybrid like a mix of blackwell and a mid era bioware game. So like you have party members, they banter with one another, theres a hub and you do missions in any order (i think i havent gotten to that part yet), differnet party members will let you solve puzzles different ways

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Sounds like Star Trek: A Final Unity.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ragg posted:

It's an adventgure RPG hybrid like a mix of blackwell and a mid era bioware game. So like you have party members, they banter with one another, theres a hub and you do missions in any order (i think i havent gotten to that part yet), differnet party members will let you solve puzzles different ways

That sounds cool OP

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Ragg posted:

sounds like adventure rpg hybrids have been redefined

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

trying to jack off posted:

sounds like adventure rpg hybrids have been redefined

They've.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

P-Mack posted:

Sounds like Star Trek: A Final Unity.

I don't actually remember the star trek adventure games, but my vague idea of what they were like sounds like it might be similar.

• Locked thread