Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YagotmeIdidit
Jan 10, 2018
The internet should've been restricted to nerds and social outcasts, it's clear that normies don't know how to handle it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

We should start a rival media news and review site that's free of stupid poo poo like this.

numberoneposter posted:

The Internet Makes You Stupid, we know this.

But can someone please explain what this means -> :henget:

Mr Water's getting the hen.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

CAN NOT PUKE posted:

This guy can't be serious.

We can't really ignore the role that Russia, GBS, and /pol/ played in securing Trump 2016.

Degenerate Star
Oct 27, 2005
unlikely
I don’t even know what I just read. gently caress.

So, Something Awful dot com first weaponized shitposting?

Also Livejournal invented lying on the internet and something something under 18 fan fiction sex.

Okey doke.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

super sweet best pal posted:

We should start a rival media news and review site that's free of stupid poo poo like this.

Mr Water's getting the hen.
whos mr waters???? what does the hen represent???? i need answers!!! <:mad:> :twentyfour:

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Aug 21, 2018

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
OP, goons breaking the internet is confirmed:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Defending hateful speech is 2018’s top contribution to society from western civilization

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Nooners comment on the article is the most hard hitting

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
it's always funny when someone who has never heard of mechanism design tries to explain how things is

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Coolguye posted:

it's always funny when someone who has never heard of mechanism design tries to explain how things is

What?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
"News sites" trying to out dumb each other for clicks is really getting old

• Locked thread