Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

I think that if we all work together, we can re-create a photo of this man's friend in an edible pizza. What say you, byob?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
You may wonder why the pizza needs to be edible, if it is only needed for a photograph. To you I would say that you lack the artistic vision necessary for a project of this magnitude.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Manifisto

hopefully the friend is not eating pizza in the photo

that would be pizza eating pizza . . . madness . . .

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

in capitalism, pizza eats pizza

in communism, it's the other way around

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I recognize all of these words but in this order and context I have no idea what they mean

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I'll be the guy who gets wet wipes and bottles of water for the dudes furiously jerking it to their fantasy human/pizza chimera.

Dungeon Ecology

Norwood lateral baby

Robot Made of Meat

Jedrick posted:

I'll be the guy who gets wet wipes and bottles of water for the dudes furiously jerking it to their fantasy human/pizza chimera.

Yup. There's no way this isn't a kinky sex thing.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Manifisto

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Yup. There's no way this isn't a kinky sex thing.

banh mi wife + pizza friend = happiness

TheBlackDuke

blaise rascal posted:

I’ve talked with several Cincinnati pizza shops and this is definitely an out of the ordinary request...

had to talk to several pizza shops to figure that one out

Dorothy Lynch

Luvcow posted:

I recognize all of these words but in this order and context I have no idea what they mean

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
dont doxx me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

Robot Made of Meat

*sounds of furious fapping*

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

tangie
did anything happen with this?

TOOT BOOT

yeah they ended up making a pizza android of his friend

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Is this vore?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

please tage NMS

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Nosfereefer

Fredrik1 posted:

Is this vore?

some guy just wants to playfully "eat" his friend, and all of the sudden you burst in here with that kind of accusations

Nosfereefer

and i thought this was supposed to be the chill forum

alnilam

Nosfereefer posted:

some guy just wants to playfully "eat" his friend, and all of the sudden you burst in here with that kind of accusations

lol

alnilam

Nosfereefer

pizza the hut is taking you out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
what's up with all of these drawing posts, i'm an artist of the quill not the brush!

• Locked thread