Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lacedaemonius
Jan 18, 2015

Rub a dub dub
:synpa:

Current Status
Equipment: USP, M3 shotgun, MINIMI
Money: 690
Comment: Happy birthday Half-Life!

Lacedaemonius fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Nov 20, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Huh. I forgot alien grunts gave $500 in this. Well that answers how you're gonna make money in the late game.

Lacedaemonius
Jan 18, 2015

Rub a dub dub

Current Status
Location: Topside for another 5 minutes before these sonuvabitches drive us underground again.
Equipment: USP, M3 Shotgun, AK-47, MINIMI
Money: 835
Comment: It's going to get hectic, I need to know what to load up with...

I was going to use the shotgun but then I found something even worsesorry

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Not to get ahead of the videos but is C4 going to be the only way to destroy the tanks in the next level? That could get hectic, and expensive. I'm not sure if a sniper rifle is in the cards but that could come in handy outside.

Lacedaemonius
Jan 18, 2015

Rub a dub dub
There's a strange graphical glitch in this vid; I went with it anyways because this is the only of a dozen+ cuts I felt at all satisfied with. Hopefully it's not too distracting.

Current Status
Equipment: USP, M3 shotgun, AK-47, AWM, MINIMI
Money: 12125
Comment: I don't like minefields. Does anyone?