Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

*crashing*
*thudding*
*cats yowling*

Well gawddammit. That wasn't there before!

[audience laughs]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

Stay tuned for tonight's thrill-packed episode!

*screeching*
*horns honking*
[unintelligible yelling]
*distant sirens*

[audience: ooooohhhh]

Huh I guess that wasn't the crosswalk after all! Maybe a little to the left next time.

City of Glompton

i'm not really sure where i'm going with this but i like the idea of a show where it's all dark and there's sound effects

maybe the big reveal of the scene happens afterwards? idk help me out here!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

take the moon

by sebmojo
previously on posting in the dark with my eyes closed

s;dlfj wae;lfjsldjflj;siej

another quality post :)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

City of Glompton posted:

i'm not really sure where i'm going with this but i like the idea of a show where it's all dark and there's sound effects

maybe the big reveal of the scene happens afterwards? idk help me out here!

my first thought was all you can see are lit-up eyes like in a cartoon and hanna barbara sound effects, but i like this concept of a gritty realistic reboot where you see nothing and the sound effects are realistic

Manifisto

*footsteps in the darkness*

*CRASH!!!*

*sound of hubcap or other circular piece of metal wobbling in an accelerated circular spin, until finally it falls silent*

oh jeez

ran right into that sound effect trigger on my keyboard didn't I

ty nesamdoom!

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Walking In The Dark With My Eyes Closed UK

People are walking around in the middle of the day getting errands done, meeting people for lunch, exercising, working in offices.

Contron

www.youtube.com/contron
Blind joke

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*authoritative chief's voice* "you wrecked another squad car! you're reckless! you don't follow the rules..... but you solved another case. one more time ... one more time and you're fired! but you're too good... drat it. now he's your next case..."

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

*authoritative chief's voice* "you wrecked another squad car! you're reckless! you don't follow the rules..... but you solved another case. one more time ... one more time and you're fired! but you're too good... drat it. now he's your next case..."

Detective cracked by the next case

Macnult

typing “674! your monitor on” with the hell of autocorrect since I’m mlbile posting

Macnult

I love the “Walking In The Dark With My Eyes Closed” intermission raffle where viewers try to guess how many Kuroko are on set

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

TURN THAT LIGHT OFF! YOU'RE RUINING THE AMBIENCE!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dungeon Ecology

im already excited for a slide-whistle spinoff show

3 seasons and a movie!

• Locked thread