Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
holy loving poo poo they scored 25 pts in the 4th quarter and....won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
I wish the Bills game was on TV. I don't actually wish that, I think, but A.J. McCarron is 13/34 for 156 yards, 3 TDs, and 2 INTs.
That's got to be one of the weirdest lines I've ever seen.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

I wish the Bills game was on TV. I don't actually wish that, I think, but A.J. McCarron is 13/34 for 156 yards, 3 TDs, and 2 INTs.
That's got to be one of the weirdest lines I've ever seen.

Clutch

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Doesn't seem right to see 88 on a Chief. Even if it is someone who's gonna be a pretty easy cut.

Or maybe that makes it worse, I don't know.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
If that game happened in the playoffs it would probably be one of the greatest wins ever.
I mean McCarron was like completely hosed 3 quarters of the game and became like the greatest quarterback I've ever seen for the 4th quarter.

The Bills are just mindboggling sometimes.

pasaluki fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Aug 31, 2018

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
AJ is good but his playstyle is very much sit in the pocket, make reads

iow the bills are the worst possible team for him since batman villains make less farcical deathtraps than that O-line

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
Paxton Lynch with a couple of second half TD passes might be saving his roster spot.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

lol every single preseason game people have to ask about wolfley

lynch looked better than i was led to believe, kanoff looked fine, glennon looked good and probably sealed up the 3rd qb competition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

solarjetman posted:

Paxton Lynch with a couple of second half TD passes might be saving his roster spot.

my only big thought about it is that those plays where the RB swings out at the snap and catches an easy pass for 10 yards are 1000% fools gold and a decent amount of cornerbacks in the league would house a decent percentage of those during the regular season. but those td passes were pretty good

• Locked thread