Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
DC comics are part of the pop culture in the Marvel universe. Power Princess is just into cosplay. Where else would she be? Or do you want to imply that this iconic character had been forgotten about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/alexmaleev/status/1404109182224244739?s=20

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Looks like Marcio Takara's doing DC now:

https://twitter.com/marcio_takara/status/1411321314061828101?s=19

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Nice! Glad to see Cass in her original costume.

Who's the one that looks like a bullet? First time seeing her.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Bulleteer. Created by Grant Morrison for Seven Soldiers of Victory. Not really used much outside of that.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

You have my attention.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

Bulleteer. Created by Grant Morrison for Seven Soldiers of Victory. Not really used much outside of that.

It's worth mentioning that all of the Seven Soldiers characters were revivals of disused characters (some more disused than others), though that is Morrison's Bulleteer, not the even more obscure golden age one.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Bulleteer became infamous for showing up in big group shots of super heroes flying.

She can’t fly. She’s just has metal skin.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Open Marriage Night posted:

Bulleteer became infamous for showing up in big group shots of super heroes flying.

Obviously she was shot out of a big gun so she could join the fliers.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

Codependent Poster posted:

Obviously she was shot out of a big gun so she could join the fliers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqekn0scORI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Open Marriage Night posted:

I guess people get her confused with the golden age Bulleteers?