Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded
This boy here

I honestly thought he was a comedy act at first. Youtube suggested him to me and everything suggested parody. The piles of game boxes and toys and poo poo in the background like RLM do with the nerd crew bit. The Jordan Peterson book lovingly displayed. The spittle laden rage at Anita Sarkeeeeesan doing something. I thought 'ha ha that is funny, bit on the nose for me, moving on'

And now he's doing some crowd funder thing over a legal attack, not a legal defense, a legal attack, because he wants to go after some guy that gave him a slap? The Quatering is a youtuber thats made it he must be sitting on close to a mil cash money at this point why's he begging for a lawyer to say 'yeah hitting is bad'. I gather he chatted poo poo and got hit that doesn't make him a Dankula type martyr.

Who the gently caress is this guy he seems like piece of poo poo and also what happened is there some angle to this I'm not getting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
i feel like you didn't intend to post this in trad games

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded
No he's genuinely one of the biggest voices in nerd games.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Who is he?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Edit: Double posed somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

BigRed0427 posted:

Who is he?

Grifter who cries about SJWs in tabletop games. That's about it. Only 'noteworthy accomplishments' are getting banned from official MtG events for harassing a cosplayer and getting in a mild scuffle at last GenCon.

• Locked thread