Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

"there was definitely a white one," said the corporate giant. "hell there was a buncha white ones. and there was this one that came off the assembly line a couple inches shorter than all the other ones. seems like that shouldn't be able to happen, but by god it did! we called it 'tiny,' everyone laughed and laughed. lotta pickups," said the fortune 500 company gazing mistily into the distance. "lotta pickups."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peg Sliderskew
I recall Central Park in Fall, but I don't feel like I have to brag about it.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Peg Sliderskew
Also recalled Chris Hemsworth 15 times yesterday but he didn't pick up. Again.

Courtesy of Manifisto

wearing a lampshade

That's a lot of cards.

Manifisto

okay, maybe they were not all *successful* pickups, but I must have talked to at least that many ladies in the laundromat, in line at the dmv, by the grocery checkout counter, and so on and so forth

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

*remembering a cool toad i saw the other day* woah, toadal recall

Peg Sliderskew
I remember... so many sticks... heaped on the table like fallen soldiers...

Courtesy of Manifisto

FutonForensic

Dear valued customer:

We really wanged it this time! The seatbelts in your vehicle (2006 FORD PLUMPDADDY) are actually Nerd Ropes. This is not a feature. Eat the ropes (they can not be thrown away for environmental reasons), and return your vehicle.

gently caress me,
Ford

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

Dear valued customer:

We really wanged it this time! The seatbelts in your vehicle (2006 FORD PLUMPDADDY) are actually Nerd Ropes. This is not a feature. Eat the ropes (they can not be thrown away for environmental reasons), and return your vehicle.

gently caress me,
Ford

FutonForensic

Captain Ford's Oops! All Cut Brakes

Twenty Four

FutonForensic posted:

Dear valued customer:

gently caress me,
Ford

brb changing all my letters to sign off with

gently caress me,
Ford

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
*Makes joke with buds that FORD stands for Found on Road Dyed, white)

*everybody has a laugh*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
really disappointed with my truck. it sank in just 5 feet of water.

should name it something less misleading like bridges only pickup instead of ford

Zeluth

by Fluffdaddy
A '93 pickup in a Wal-Mart parking lot is where I be, when I go for some toiletries.

----------------

vanisher

Life hack: sell your car to someone then do a recall on it. Pay them back but hold 30% because of that weird used car depreciation rule.

FutonForensic

"hey Hugh, a million units came off the assembly line with a butt plug in them. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?"

Hugh Jazz checked his huge rear end, revealing one million spark plugs. Oh, fie! This was truly the second most embarrassing day in his life.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Ford C.E.O James Hackett steps out onto his penthouse balcony, alone. Detroit rumbles softly far below.

Sure is lonely at the top...

A cold wind blows ripples in the infinity pool as James raises his hands, one to his forehead, and one outstretched to the horizon. Eyes closed, breathing deep.

Return to me, my children.

Jedrick fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Sep 10, 2018

City of Glompton

Jedrick posted:

Ford C.E.O James Hackett steps out onto his penthouse balcony, alone. Detroit rumbles softly far below.

A cold wind blows ripples in the infinity pool as James raises his hands, one to his forehead, and one outstretched to the horizon. Eyes closed, breathing deep.

lol

Manifisto

Jedrick posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'd rather push a Chevy than recall a Ford

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FutonForensic

Jedrick posted:

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless

Jedrick posted:

lol

----------------

Stooge

I don't have a Ford pick up but I do have a Ford put down:

Ford cars stink

Twenty Four

FutonForensic posted:

"hey Hugh, a million units came off the assembly line with a butt plug in them. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?"

Hugh Jazz checked his huge rear end, revealing one million spark plugs. Oh, fie! This was truly the second most embarrassing day in his life.

Jedrick posted:

lol

wearing a lampshade

Jedrick posted:

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Jedrick posted:

hahahaha

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

kalel

Jedrick posted:

Nice

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

Jedrick posted:

Wow

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
ah yes, VIN 1FMZU73E0FFA69101, i remember him well! that was a model year '15 4.3L supercab that rolled off the line november 9, 2014. white exterior, EX trim package, gray interior. the passenger side seatbelt had a weak spring that will need to be replaced after about 20,000 cycles, and the two lower transmission mounting bolts were overtightened by 2.3 ft/lbs. great truck though, sent that one out on a thursday to a dealership in des moines.

this has been so fun, ask me another!

artoke

I;m thinking about thos fords

google THIS

artoke posted:

Dungeon Ecology

Jedrick posted:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

artoke posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
About a thousand feet below the Ford Factory.

Four men standing on the dark metal cast floor all in full business attire, clearly nervous but trying to maintain their composure.

In front of them floating inside a chemically filled aquarium of sorts is the still living, breathing, thinking body of Henry T. Ford.

Almost yelling, the droning of machines made it almost impossible to speak.

Your worship! We.. We are the representatives of the the board, we had been told you requested our presence.

A raspy weak voice blasted at full volume from the ancient speaker system.

The 15th of June.. 1903.. One hundred fifteen years ago

I.. created the Ford Motor Company.

I created my company with a vision, and for decades these machines have kept me alive for me to see it come to fruition.

Gentlemen, you see, I can no longer be kept alive like this.

I need a new body, a machine body, a body that comprises everything we have accomplished so far..

I'm calling it,

One Ford

Fredrik1 fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Sep 23, 2018

• Locked thread