Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
There's a cloak with an upgrade challenge that I don't understand. The requirement is "Execute a beast" and the only context I understand is you can execute a beast after breaking and mounting it, during dismount.

I am not aware of a condition where you can use an execution move on a beast, but maybe you can. Is that what I need to do to unlock this equipment upgrade on this cloak? I have worn the cloak and done the dismount execution several times but the game doesn't count it towards the unlock, so I was curious if anyone could advise on what the game wants me to do.

Believe it or not, I've Googled this in 30 different ways without finding any clarification beyond the challenge exists.

I'll close the thread if needed once I have an answer. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
I would suggest posting questions like this in the Steam thread. But yeah, the Y+B execution move can indeed be done on Caragors at least, I can't speak for the other beasts.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

I would suggest posting questions like this in the Steam thread. But yeah, the Y+B execution move can indeed be done on Caragors at least, I can't speak for the other beasts.
Got it. Thanks.

• Locked thread