Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Old Woman Island
Feb 21, 2011

Ep3 when David is looking for Richard Longcross. Whyyyy do this when you already had him searching in a very legit looking police database?

:synpa:

Old Woman Island fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Oct 3, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echoplex
Mar 5, 2008

Stainless Style
I wondered if it was that.

That defintiely wasn't me, it was stuck on in post production (I think you can see how off the perspective is). I cringed when I saw that...

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

echoplex posted:

sorry mum

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
This is now on netflix in most regions.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

drunkill posted:

This is now on netflix in most regions.

Thanks for the heads-up.

But... (ending) jesus fuckin christ the first two thirds of ep 6 are... slichtly lower standard than the rest of the show, and the last third drives straight off a fuckin' cliff. Is "anti-thematic" a word, because if is is, this should be in the textbook as a perfect example

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
It took me a week but I finally got through this show. The first three episodes were sort of confusing because things were happening but they weren't being explained but episode four really got me invested. I really enjoyed the show but I wish it ended 15 minutes earlier. Felt like a cheap twist in an otherwise good series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

the first twist was good, the second twist was just horseshit

the first one was set up wonderfully, great red herrings, I honestly didn't see it coming. the second just made me feel shame for the cast and writers.

• Locked thread