Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CheapBeerNoTears
N-n no save your tears it’s a waste of good suffering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

'Cause it's killing me!

Oh wait.

NVM

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

you know what would make your face hurt less?

i have no idea which is why i was asking but probably put an icepack on there kiddo because you're SLE Punk now.

Manifisto

oo is this a cyoa?

>inventory

Moon Atari

You are probably passing a face stone. Trust me, you will want to seek medical help as soon as the pain gets bad.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

oo is this a cyoa?

>inventory

>Inspect Manifisto's pockets

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Moon Atari posted:

You are probably passing a face stone. Trust me, you will want to seek medical help as soon as the pain gets bad.

Bad news everyone: she's actually passing several face stones. The good news is we're going to make then into a face bracelet. Facelet.

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

>Inspect Manifisto's pockets

* twine
* canadian "twoonie"
* face cream
* face/off cream
* subway free sub card, missing three stamps
* unknown ornate old-timey key

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

hamjobs posted:

Bad news everyone: she's actually passing several face stones. The good news is we're going to make then into a face bracelet. Facelet.

Manifisto posted:

* twine
* canadian "twoonie"
* face cream
* face/off cream
* subway free sub card, missing three stamps
* unknown ornate old-timey key

>give twine
>give key
>give face cream

(For facelet)

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

>give twine
>give key
>give face cream

(For facelet)

uh oh. the facelet is now complete; the prophesy has been fulfilled. an opening appears in the earth before you, revealing a set of steps leading down into inky blackness.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Update: CheapBeer is for real at the hospital. Please send good vibes and your yobbiest gifs for Good Mornings.

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

Update: CheapBeer is for real at the hospital. Please send good vibes and your yobbiest gifs for Good Mornings.

:ohdear: please be safe cheapbeer

this is indeed one of the byobest gifs and accompanying commentary

"Lil Cunty posted:

me on the phone: hi gram what's up...not much, just...you know, raccoon ears.

customer: how much for this please?

me: raccoon ears

cashier: after tax, that comes to-

me: they are back but then they go forward

"Lil Cunty posted:

holy poo poo what is that. is that...a loving almond? omg omg ok keep it cool, stay frosty. you know it looks like an almond but it could be anything. it could be cyanide or...or a very small, dark sun. Ok I'm
going to do it I'm going to grab it. I'm going to touch it. No I'm not. Yes I am. I'm going to grab it here I come. I'm doing it in grabbing the almond I'm going to do it right now with my hands I'm
going to take that almond and HOLY poo poo ITS NOT LAVA AT ALL ITS A TINY ALMOND HOLY loving poo poo EARS FORWARD

ty nesamdoom!

Moon Atari

hamjobs posted:

What's wrong with your faaaaaaaace? Hope things are okay, get well soon.

It's not a gif, but please enjoy this brief video that has always helped me in my darkest hours.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

CheapBeer update: home, fell asleep in peaches, face hurts much less. Thank you for all the well wishes; we will be using her face stones to build a small cairn to the god of dank memes and dank weede

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
just buy a new face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Ahundredbux posted:

just buy a new face

better yet, let byob design your new face for you

start the thread if you like

(seriously though glad to hear you are out of the hospital and feeling better, cheapbeer)

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread