Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
The funny thing about the cap money laundering thing is that it bled over into having Brady's quack around the team all the time, and the fallout from *that* made Brady and Belichick *both* almost want to ragequit in 2017 lol.

"Allegedly" etc., etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

I'm glad wheez didn't have to see it come to this.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

I'm glad wheez didn't have to see it come to this.

That story is 12 days old. :kiss:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sean10mm posted:

That story is 12 days old. :kiss:

God drat it. :smithcloud:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Randaconda posted:

God drat it. :smithcloud:

:thejoke:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12th_man_(football)#Seattle_Seahawks

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Welp

:downs:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

sean10mm posted:

The funny thing about the cap money laundering thing is that it bled over into having Brady's quack around the team all the time, and the fallout from *that* made Brady and Belichick *both* almost want to ragequit in 2017 lol.

"Allegedly" etc., etc.

But I thought everything was copacetic in Foxboro, and stories about friction we're just more bias from Faahking ESPN?

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/jeffphowe/status/1042502507661066240

RIP Lions

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

shirts and skins posted:

But I thought everything was copacetic in Foxboro, and stories about friction we're just more bias from Faahking ESPN?

Brady and Belichick have a long standing feud on whether Miller Lite tastes great, or is less filling

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

"Listen Josh, do you want to succeed? Do you have kids? You need to 👏KISS👏THEM👏ON👏THE👏MOUTH👏... want some avocado ice cream?"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

iospace posted:

That's the case with a lot of doctorate level people. They spent so much time learning their craft that everything else slid out of their mind.

I have a doctorate and this is absolutely true in my case. I feel stupider now than when I was an undergrad, though some of that is just losing the arrogance of youth.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

who fuckin called it?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Yeah someone called this story yesterday lmao. Nice job whoever that was

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hey Josh, you know what's even better then alcohol and weed? avocado infused whippets. You should come by the health center later.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
what exactly did Edelman get popped for? because Josh doesn't want any of that

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Kalli posted:

Hey Josh, you know what's even better then alcohol and weed? avocado infused whippets. You should come by the health center later.

We could all pitch in, send him some bitcoin-funded "fan mail".

Just kidding I would never endanger a person's recovery like that. But at the same time, gently caress the Patriots. Very difficult situation for me rn

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Play posted:

We could all pitch in, send him some bitcoin-funded "fan mail".

Just kidding I would never endanger a person's recovery like that. But at the same time, gently caress the Patriots. Very difficult situation for me rn

I'm hoping Bort stole Tom's powers.

(Tom is eternal :smithicide:)

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

pubic works project posted:

what exactly did Edelman get popped for? because Josh doesn't want any of that

Roids. The official line is it's something they can't exactly detect, but come on, it's some kind of HGH he was taking to recover from his injury.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Expect some future news tweet about the Patriots putting Gordon's locker next to Brady or some such nonsense

:smug:

Kalli posted:

Roids. The official line is it's something they can't exactly detect, but come on, it's some kind of HGH he was taking to recover from his injury.

It was his chi man, it's too powerful.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Were his power levels over 9000?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Randaconda posted:

I'm hoping Bort stole Tom's powers.

(Tom is eternal :smithicide:)
Well apparently Keelan Cole stole OBJ's powers so uhh one could hope!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Well apparently Keelan Cole stole OBJ's powers so uhh one could hope!

Gonna be a weird HoF induction video in 2032 when Bort goes in.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

shirts and skins posted:

It's probably both.

I don't doubt that Billy 5 aces has the shits with Brady's witch doctor telling his players one thing while the official trainers another.

I also don't doubt that the two of them can work together and have a cohesive team regardless.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I think if I spent 18 years with Jesus Christ himself there would probably end up being some tension and one of us or both would probably want to break away at some points.

That’s how relationships go you dweebs. Stop reading so much into it.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Randaconda posted:

Gonna be a weird HoF induction video in 2032 when Bort goes in.

:mcnally:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

boop the snoot posted:

I think if I spent 18 years with Jesus Christ himself there would probably end up being some tension and one of us or both would probably want to break away at some points.

so that's how relationships work. wow i feel like ive learned so much today

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

boop the snoot posted:

I mean, 18 years with J.C., that's no joke. He's a real role model, but not super easy to hang out around. I mean, the guy touches you, it's like being touched by a belt sander. I know he's a carpenter and all, but those freaking calluses are just everywhere. Not fun to shake hands with the dude, not at all. Not that shaking hands is a good idea anyway. Dude is so emaciated from fasting, you'd worry you'd snap his hand clean off. Son of God and all, but he really doesn't look after his earthly form too well. He could really stand to have a cheeseburger. And a breath mint. That smell! I know toothpaste hadn't been invented yet, but even still! Some days talking to the guy was like looking into a hair dryer attached to a dumpster.

Yep, that J.C. He was super callused fragile wristed plagued with halitosis.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Remarkable.

Big Jay Cutler
Sep 2, 2011

IT'S ME

shirts and skins posted:

I mean, 18 years with J.C., that's no joke. He's a real role model, but not super easy to hang out around. I mean, the guy touches you, it's like being touched by a belt sander. I know he's a carpenter and all, but those freaking calluses are just everywhere. Not fun to shake hands with the dude, not at all. Not that shaking hands is a good idea anyway. Dude is so emaciated from fasting, you'd worry you'd snap his hand clean off. Son of God and all, but he really doesn't look after his earthly form too well. He could really stand to have a cheeseburger. And a breath mint. That smell! I know toothpaste hadn't been invented yet, but even still! Some days talking to the guy was like looking into a hair dryer attached to a dumpster.

There WAS that time he walked into a bar and asked the bartender if he had any grapes. And for whatever reason, he did. Not bad

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

shirts and skins posted:

I hate you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!

shirts and skins posted:

Hexed by halitosis works better than plagued

• Locked thread