Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!

Episode 47 - In and Out

We find our way to a staff piece in record time. Only one remains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!

Episode 48 - Black Marsh Wilds

We take some time to explore the countrysides of Black Marsh.

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!

Episode 49 - Hammer at the Gate

We head to Morrowind, seeking entry to Dagoth-Ur. To that end we must find a particular dwarven artifact - a hammer that when paired with a special magical anvil, will reveal the path forward.

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!

Episode 50 - Wandering Waterways

We continue searching for the hammer in Black Gate, and that involves a lot of swimming.

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!

Episode 51 - Lucky Find

We continue to search the Black Gate, and accidentally find a needle in a haystack.

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!

Episode 52 - The Fires of Dagoth-Ur

We make our way into the volcano in search of the final piece of the Staff of Chaos.

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!

Episode 53 - Learning to Love Lava

We go for a bit of an unorthodox swim in order to gain access to the final piece of the Staff of Chaos.

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!

Episode 54 - Morrowind Wilds

We take a moment to explore Morrowind a little. Our seemingly nears its end.

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!

Episode 55 - The Imperial City

We make our way to the Imperial City with surprisingly little resistance. The palace is another story.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Just so you know, Rojo, I've been watching all the videos. I just never comment because the LP is so chill that I don't have a whole lot to toss out there, but I felt like saying something because of how quiet the thread is. So just so you know I think you're doing a good job. :)

Also, it looks like you're near the end of the game?

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!

Rosemont posted:

Just so you know, Rojo, I've been watching all the videos. I just never comment because the LP is so chill that I don't have a whole lot to toss out there, but I felt like saying something because of how quiet the thread is. So just so you know I think you're doing a good job. :)

Also, it looks like you're near the end of the game?

Thanks! Yeah, looks like we'll be done very soon if I had to guess. Could be as early as sometime next week.

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!

Episode 56 - The Eternal Champion

Tharn sends seemingly every monster in Tamriel at us to thwart our rescue effort, but we come face to face with him regardless for one final confrontation.

This episode completes the playthrough! Thanks to everyone who stopped by the thread.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
Congratulations on finishing this LP!

Chronische
Aug 7, 2012

Good work. Arena's a slog and a half!

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Congrats on reaching the end! It was interesting to see where Elder Scrolls started, and compare it to where it is now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

Congratulations on finishing the game. I've got to admit, after the first dungeon I pretty much skipped the entire thing until the end, so reaching the endgame speaks a lot of your stubborness, if nothing else :D