Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

This has to be the first MITB cash in that has ended in a no-contest right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

MotU posted:

do you know what kind of property in kamurocho i could get for that

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Pocket Circuit $3600
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this.
my orphanage is tied up in a three-way clan war

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

It has been hours but I'm still struggling to wrap my head around the booking of that last match :psyduck:

Barreft posted:

Foochs, comment?

Foochs is probably too concerned (hell, I am) about the fact Drew went up to the top of that cage and never came back down again. :ohdear:

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Did literally every match end with a non finish or roll up reversal, it sure felt that way

Becky/Charlotte roll up was awesome though, it actually made sense and looked neat.

Dunno if AJ/Joe would count as a roll up tho. Reversal sure but beaver man hosed it up because he sucks at his job so it didnt have the impact they were aiming for.
Seth and Deano lost in a cool spot too that wasnt a rollup.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Shoenin posted:

Becky/Charlotte roll up was awesome though, it actually made sense and looked neat.

Dunno if AJ/Joe would count as a roll up tho. Reversal sure but beaver man hosed it up because he sucks at his job so it didnt have the impact they were aiming for.
Seth and Deano lost in a cool spot too that wasnt a rollup.

The Becky rollup was a bit lame because the entry was great, but it just ended in a lateral press. Like there's a lot of cool variant pinning combinations, kinda lame to see that one work.

• Locked thread