Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
what i like about him is that he's funny, but also, makes some very good Points that make you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

it's true, what he says. the sjws have really done it, this time

Robot Made of Meat

I used to think the funny youtube man was funny, but that one video kind of went too far, don't you think?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

artoke

funny youtube man was cool, like, back in the day. I only keep up with funny twitch guy now so I wouldn't know if he is still cool now.

but back in the day, man. funny youtube guy was "the tits", as we said, you know, back in the day.

Manifisto

what I appreciate even more than his videos is the comments. there is really a range of perspectives, including a few folks who might not exactly be "politically correct" but it's all in good fun and if you really think about it they have a certain logic, I mean I'm not saying I agree but it's really important to keep an open mind. you can tell funny youtube man is on to something when his followers aren't afraid to tell it "like it is"

ty nesamdoom!

Farecoal

There he go
i prefer serious YouTube man. he has a lot of insightful things to say about women in his 2-hour videos

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Please get off of funny YouTube man's case for sponsoring Dollar Shave. We all know it's wasteful, none of us are signing up for it, all of us have a proper razor handle and recycle steel blades, not cartridges. But it's still okay to make some money off these things since YouTube doesn't pay anymore

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Say what you want about him having a patreon, but I got to see today's video yesterday, plebes.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Also I have a big problem with funny YouTube man's content varying from the content that I originally subscribed for. I want my free entertainment to be exactly like it was when I found it, and do not want content providers to grow or change at all, thank you very much

It's all there in the comments, feel free to reply

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich
(Theyre talking about Jordan Peterson)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich
"Youtube guy" is paying for his content to be delivered in the form of a commercial now and instead of aiming it at pseudo-intellectual liberal arts people like himself he now targets anti-intellectual rubes and the westboro southern baptist church, but isnt fooling anyone.

----------------

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Einsteins Kegels posted:

(Theyre talking about Jordan Peterson)

Oh poo poo f this thread I'm out *skateboards away into pole*

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I just wanted to make fun of youtube, and was preparing an epic "what's up guys" joke

Farecoal

There he go
Please smash that like button! Please! Please. Every like means they let my family live another minute

google THIS

I think Funny YouTube Man would be a better superhero if he didn't spend 90 seconds playing his annoying theme song and telling everyone to like and subscribe before every rescue.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i was sad for funny youtube man when he said his family is ashamed of him and refuses to allow him to attend family gatherings or use their last name anymore

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
my nieces were watching Funny Youtube Man one day and that's cool, because he's a funny guy. doing funny stuff. but then i saw related videos, and a lot were to do with elsa. a suspicious lot. nobody needs that much elsa.

----------------

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
me right now: "I think funny youtube man should date hot youtube girl. They'd be great for each other."
me in an alternate timeline in which the Internet had never been invented: "Now, to add the finishing touches to the formula... and there we go! Cancer is cured!"

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Manifisto

blaise rascal posted:

me right now: "I think funny youtube man should date hot youtube girl. They'd be great for each other."
me in an alternate timeline in which the Internet had never been invented: "Now, to add the finishing touches to the formula... and there we go! Cancer is cured!"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

blaise rascal posted:

Farecoal

There he go

blaise rascal posted:

LOL!

liked, commented, and subscribed

take the moon

by sebmojo

alnilam posted:

it's true, what he says. the sjws have really done it, this time

it keeps happening

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless

blaise rascal posted:

lol

*youtube, invented in the 1930's, watched by the Bad Guy* hmmmm..so if say it's just a prank, i can get away with anything. . .

----------------

• Locked thread