Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

In the Eagles Vikings game today, Michael Bennett made a sack on Kirk Cousins from behind by wrapping his calves and forcing Cousins to sit on him. Roughing the passer was called. Of all of the bad calls this season, this has easily been the worst and I can't even continue to watch the game today as a result of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

ELO Musk posted:

In the Eagles Vikings game today, Michael Bennett made a sack on Kirk Cousins from behind by wrapping his calves and forcing Cousins to sit on him. Roughing the passer was called. Of all of the bad calls this season, this has easily been the worst and I can't even continue to watch the game today as a result of it.

In the Steelers/Falcons game, TJ Watt got a RTP call without even touching Matt Ryan

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ9lxXWMR-U

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

https://twitter.com/KevinOnCFB/status/1049051991421452288

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

ELO Musk posted:

He was called for going low, but it was pretty clear the ref didn't see anything except Bennett stumbling down low and then Cousins going down. If the ref had seen the way Bennett slid off Cousins hip, grabbed him by the legs and took him down, they wouldn't have called it I don't think. I could see how they might make that mistake honestly, at full speed it probably did look like a shot to the knees

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.

Play posted:

He was called for going low, but it was pretty clear the ref didn't see anything except Bennett stumbling down low and then Cousins going down. If the ref had seen the way Bennett slid off Cousins hip, grabbed him by the legs and took him down, they wouldn't have called it I don't think. I could see how they might make that mistake honestly, at full speed it probably did look like a shot to the knees

I'm a biased party and not a football lawsman, but no it was very obvious live with the wide field view that he made the hit directly in the middle of Cousins' body before falling to the ground.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Badfinger posted:

I'm a biased party and not a football lawsman, but no it was very obvious live with the wide field view that he made the hit directly in the middle of Cousins' body before falling to the ground.

More importantly, if you don't see the whole thing, keep the drat flag in your pocket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Yeah, that poo poo rules

• Locked thread