Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
smash?
yes
no
goku
haha
View Results

• Locked thread
Arbitrary Number
Nov 10, 2012

post pics of bowsette

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I have never played smash an know nothing about it, but pigpoopballs.jpg for smash

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

smash bros

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Bowsette

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
Not a fan

(of the game, nor this thread)

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

whos bowsette

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
bowsette turns items off

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
It's Peachoswer you monsters.

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Mario decided to take a walk on the wild side, and that’s OK in 2018.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
come fight me on pokefloats with items set to high you cowards.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

I wish we were getting more stages. My favorite part of Smash is the stages, and while I'm happy to get so many back, the cost of very little new ones has me a little sad.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Arbitrary Number posted:

post pics of bowsette

Ok.

https://twitter.com/kawanocy/status/1046536697347887105?s=19

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Which isn't she just called Princess Bowser

DrPaper posted:

I wish we were getting more stages. My favorite part of Smash is the stages, and while I'm happy to get so many back, the cost of very little new ones has me a little sad.
That's fair I think. It's hard to be disappointed with 108 stages but it is always nice to see new ones so I can understand that.

I'm just glad the presence of Battlefield Mode will hopefully cut down on the same stages being played at tournaments. I was watching some stream of fan-participation with youtubers tournament and then stopped watching when the first round of participants selected Town and City as the first stage. At least go to Frigate Orpheon or something you cowards.

((I understand viable/nonviable stages from a competitive perspective but it is still boring as an observer.))

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

Which isn't she just called Princess Bowser

Technically she should be Peachser.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Guy Goodbody posted:

Technically she should be Peachser.

Technically yes but why didn't the fandom have the foresight to realize the Bowsette/Booette naming scheme is wrong and the correct pattern of Peachser is bad so you have to improvise, dang.

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

DrPaper posted:

I wonder why we're not getting Pokefloats back. It was a great unique stage, and considering things like Big Blue are still in I can't believe there's that much of an issue in terms of gameplay.

Considering every other non-returning stage either has something of a replacement (flat zone, pictochat) or a really weird gimmick (that god drat Donkey Kong stage with two battlefields, icicle mountain), I wonder which category Pokefloats is in. I really hope there's a Pokefloats 2 to be revealed with the new Pokemon fighter.

Orbital Assault is the only other one that I really don't understand why it's not back. But I also don't really care about Orbital Assault so it's fine.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I am excited for both Smash and horny posts.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

i put my ween in game n wartch

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Glad this thread is back :) currently drawing a picture of master chiefg shooting and killing Birdo for you guys.

Excited for smash brothers!

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
https://twitter.com/SozoTekiMF/status/1044539440155242496

edit:

https://twitter.com/SozoTekiMF/status/1044628759658328064

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I'm eating a fruit candy snack that is two flavors in one

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Fartington Butts posted:

i put my ween in game n wartch

ah yes the only receptacle thin enough to properly receive you :twisted:

MechaSeinfeld posted:

Glad this thread is back :) currently drawing a picture of master chiefg shooting and killing Birdo for you guys.

Excited for smash brothers!

I see you are on the side of the thread closers. Disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Today is the day of Kapp'n

• Locked thread