Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Last month's theme was STUPID ANIMALS and I was informed that I won for the stupidest animal. It was a photo of an ostrich who QUITE LITERALLY put his head up his own rear end:

I knew I had to capture this truly remarkable moment and as a direct result it earned me the highly regarded title of Person Who Gets To Make This Months New Contest Thread.

This month's theme is UNFORTUNATE CIRCUMSTANCES. Try to get your entries in by October31st or else you'll be in a world of poo poo. A world of poo poo.

RULES:
This thread is for posting pics & voting.
1. One submission/poster. Note that you can change your submission as many times as you want, so long as you only have one entry when the voting begins! Edit your post to do this, please.
2. Single photos only - no video, triptychs, or multi-photo entries. Blending exposures into a single image (such as focus stacking, or HDR), is ok though.
3. Photos must be taken during the period of the contest. No pulling out old favorites!
4. Contest will be open until the last day of the month at 11:59 p.m. EST after which voting will begin.
5. Voting will continue until some time after that, probably around midnight the evening of the 2nd or 3rd.
6. Use your best judgement/good taste when venturing into territory.
7. When voting, please deploy the spoiler tag.

I or SoundMonkey reserve the right to change the rules in case I missed something really oblivious that probably won't affect everyone.

Winner picks the next theme, and makes the new thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olds
Oct 17, 2005

Barren Fruit

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Lawson
Apr 21, 2006

You're right, I agree.
Total Clam
How bad is it? by ms, on Flickr

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Untitled by Paul Hofreiter, on Flickr

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

If you took some halloween pics that would fit the theme in some obscure way, get them in now before I close the comp this weekend.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Contest is closed, please place your votes!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

joat mon

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Lawson

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
~*rio*~

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
      rio      

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
rio..

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
rrrrio

Lawson
Apr 21, 2006

You're right, I agree.
Total Clam
.....olds...............

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

joat mon

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
rio

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Lawsonnnnn

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
joat mon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Rio wins with Joat Mon coming in close second. Well done and thanks to everyone who participated!

Rio you are officially crowned with the title of Person Who Gets To Make The New Thread.

• Locked thread