Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

the two sec team scenario is predicated on those teams being alabama and georgia, and those two teams having a combined two losses at most between them

if alabama/georgia stumbles down the stretch and then loses the seccg (or if one of them doesn’t make it in) then i could see a one loss big 12 champ texas making it in over two loss georgia/bama but that’s probably the only way it happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
Texas is not going to finish with one loss. It’s just not happening.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Thermos H Christ posted:

Texas is not going to finish with one loss. It’s just not happening.

They are gonna come out flat against Baylor and piss the game away

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
https://twitter.com/recordsANDradio/status/1051101973821440000?s=19

MichiganFootball.gif

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
https://twitter.com/Husker247BC/status/1051114607547490304

That came out of (almost) nowhere. They made a couple pushes for this in the summer and last month, but I guess it just took awhile.

He doesn't supplant Martinez, who is far from the reason we're 0-5, but very good news if he gets beaten up again.

(As info, Vedral is a Nebraska kid who was Milton's backup last year at UCF)

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

buddhanc posted:

They are gonna come out flat against Baylor and piss the game away

baylor’s winnable but they’re gonna drop the oklahoma state game, beat wvu, then drop another stupid game (ku? iowa state?) and then wvu is gonna lose to oklahoma, leaving oklahoma as the 1 loss big 12 champ

so it is written

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

MourningView posted:

See mine were pretty soggy even in the store. Everything except the chicken was pretty good though

I agree. When one opened at the university of Minnesota in like 2005 I wasn’t blown away. It was fine.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Declan MacManus posted:

baylor’s winnable but they’re gonna drop the oklahoma state game, beat wvu, then drop another stupid game (ku? iowa state?) and then wvu is gonna lose to oklahoma, leaving oklahoma as the 1 loss big 12 champ

so it is written

I'm ok with this

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Declan MacManus posted:

so it is written

There's a Big 12 title game now

Kim Jong Il
Aug 16, 2003
At this point all I can do is hope that Chris Ash is bad enough that the administration has no way to weasel into giving him another year, and at least he's doing that correctly.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i've never been so owned in my life by a football game

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Prescient.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
How the gently caress do you lose to Florida then beat Georgia

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

R.D. Mangles posted:

i've never been so owned in my life by a football game

What about when you got zipped

Rip.illinois btw

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

mastershakeman posted:

What about when you got zipped

Rip.illinois btw

really enjoy that illinois is so woeful that you're resorting to stealing akron glory against a team that might qualify for like the belk bowl with 5 wins

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
LSU/Kentucky SECCG

Who says no?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Silly Burrito posted:

LSU/Kentucky SECCG

Who says no?

Other than the elephant in the room?

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

Perry got pulled.

Back to the rosier experience.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

A.o.D. posted:

:wow:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

LSU/Kentucky SECCG

Who says no?

Texas A&M?

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

A.o.D. posted:

They've already been given the championship trophy. We just want a more watchable game.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
My heart nearly gave out today but the longest winning streak in the country continues.

Also UCF finally learned to tackle at halftime. Weird how actually staring down the barrel of a loss makes you take stuff seriously.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

A.o.D. posted:

One day, Coach O will suppress the Bama juggernaut.

And the faithful will rejoice and shower him with gumbo and jambalaya.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

R.D. Mangles posted:

really enjoy that illinois is so woeful that you're resorting to stealing akron glory against a team that might qualify for like the belk bowl with 5 wins

Im wearing my Akron shirt today while in champaign where jlljnois played their homecoming game. I didn't even bother putting my toddlers chief illiniwek shirt on him since the point of this trip was to visit my mom not some dumb football game

Meanwhile the wife isn't even bothering to watch Alabama play since it's too boring but remains insistent we watch next weeks tennessee game because "she wants to see them suffer"

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

mastershakeman posted:

Im wearing my Akron shirt today while in champaign where jlljnois played their homecoming game. I didn't even bother putting my toddlers chief illiniwek shirt on him since the point of this trip was to visit my mom not some dumb football game

Meanwhile the wife isn't even bothering to watch Alabama play since it's too boring but remains insistent we watch next weeks tennessee game because "she wants to see them suffer"

It's as good a reason as any

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Dilber posted:

Look at you scrubs not patronizing your local chicken establishments.

(I only have Chick-fil-A and Popeyes for chains)

The closest thing to a local chicken place in Tucson is the chicken quesadilla place in the mall.

E: Oh duh and Pollo Feliz how could I forget, they're actually really good.

• Locked thread