Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CryingCypress71
Oct 15, 2018
Fallout 3 was great
Fallout 4 was better
Fallout New Vegas, WITH the Lonesome road attached is GOAT.
I mean like, Brady if he never cheated level GOAT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
GOAT lol

they use GOAT in Fallout 3 lol

Half Life 3 confirmed!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Fallout 1 was the only one I liked

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Was Lonesome Road that good?
I gave up on the DLCs after the grand canyon one.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

The newer Fallouts are better than the old ones

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

We're now almost further away from the release of Fallout 3 and New Vegas than 3 was from the first Fallout game, so in a sense, they're all old now.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

i appreciate the older fallouts for not being modern bethesda rpgs and not needing gigabytes of fan patches and poo poo to make them not be boring, buggy messes,* but the last game I put a ton of time into was Fallout 3 so maybe the new ones are better idk

*as a gothic fan, im aware of the hypocrisy

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Fallout 2 is my favorite one. There's a bunch of garbage but the sheer amount of crap to do means that if you don't like something there's always something else to do instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I disliked Lonesome Road because of all the ultra hype surrounding Ulysses and the showdown with him in the previous DLC, and then he turned out to be a crazy dipshit.

• Locked thread