Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Abugadu posted:

and bonus:

Holy poo poo thank you so much. Larch is one of the long forgotten greats that have abandoned this dead gay forum. The only good Pats fan on earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

otoh keep him out of the nfc.

or trade him to carolina to mentor donte jackson

If Jackson doesn't hit a wall mentally he's going to be a loving monster.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Black Sunshine posted:

Holy poo poo thank you so much. Larch is one of the long forgotten greats that have abandoned this dead gay forum. The only good Pats fan on earth

That's a brave thing to say when me, Kalli, and 5 ring shrimp exist

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

That's a brave thing to say when me, Kalli, and 5 ring shrimp exist

Nah he right

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
If we're gonna archive some posts, I think Fancy rear end Ho deserves a spot

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
What about that poster that made a bet that they would write a nice paragraph about the opposing teams quarterback after they lost and it was really funny. Then everyone started doing the same toxx and ran it into the ground.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

iwentdoodie posted:

Nah he right

How dare you 5 ring shrimp is hilarious

Latch tried to recreate it several times and it got really dumb and somewhat creepy.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

DariusLikewise posted:

What about that poster that made a bet that they would write a nice paragraph about the opposing teams quarterback after they lost and it was really funny. Then everyone started doing the same toxx and ran it into the ground.

That only got really good when he expanded it to other forums.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

BlindSite posted:

If Jackson doesn't hit a wall mentally he's going to be a loving monster.

They're already not throwing at him.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
The last few nfl trade deadlines have been entertaining, which is a real treat. For a long time it was boring because nothing happened.

Truly we are blessed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
I hope some team is dumb enough to trade for Kelvin Benjamin. The fact that Jon Gruden bilked a second owner gives me hope someone out there is dumb enough.

• Locked thread