Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

echinopsis posted:

who the hell is plantronics tho

:rodtronics: but with more plan and less rod, i guess

but if thats an actual question, plantronics mostly makes telephone headsets and such for commercial use. i think they're based in santa cruz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

they also made headsets that nasa used during the apollo missions!

my last few bt headsets have been theirs and theyre nice and not ugly. i think my work one is too but it is ugo

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

echinopsis posted:

who the hell is plantronics tho

plantronics is big with phone headsets. wired, wireless. if you have a desk phone and you need a phone headset, plantronics makes one for you. headset of choice for telemarketers

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

sounds like poo poo op

mate your brain must be hosed up

• Locked thread