Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nyn
Oct 23, 2018
Any SA weebos playing this game? I bought it about a year ago and only played it a few times. I recently got back into it only to find out there is a wipe coming this week.

Anyone trying to go h-a-r-d in the paint this weekend after lé wipe?

-Nyn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
you're gonna fit in real well and there's a tarkov thread already

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

the sound i make when i poop

Nyn
Oct 23, 2018

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

you're gonna fit in real well and there's a tarkov thread already

gently caress, i really need to buy the search feature.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Nyn posted:

gently caress, i really need to buy the search feature.

I feel like you could try to figure out some other features of these here forums first.

Find a subforum that suits your interests, and post there. You like football, real football, boxing, or mma? There are subforums for that. You like watching TV shows and movies? Subforums for that, too. Hell, if you served in the military and feel like posting how fulfilling your service was, and how it definitely wasn't a waste of your time? There's even a subforum for that.

sabbathi
Sep 20, 2017
There's still j4g all these years later? That blows my mind.

Twlight
Feb 18, 2005

I brag about getting free drinks from my boss to make myself feel superior
Fun Shoe
yikes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

lol I made almost this exact thread when I first joined the forums. It was about Gears of War, though.

• Locked thread