Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

Not reacting in any way at all when somebody does something deliberately rude at me.

I'm sewage flavored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
:eyepop:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
killing them with kindness

vanisher

Using the clear bag instead of the green one to buy my organic vegetables

vanisher

Talking to my dog in public

Dungeon Ecology

and then holding my finger up when someone tries to interrupt my conversation with my dog.

"who's a good boy? yes you are!"

now... what was so important?

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Asking the question, "Who's a good boy?" seriously instead of rhetorically.

Twenty Four

Barking Gecko posted:

Standing in front of a grade school class, mumbling "who's a good boy? who's.... a good boy?" while looking the class over, shaking my head in disgust at them.

Dungeon Ecology

Barking Gecko posted:

for twelve years you have been asking: 'who is a good boy?'...

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Setting up a wooden stand with red wine and biscuits:

"Communion done kwik, $4"

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Setting up a wooden stand with red wine and biscuits:

"Communion done kwik, $4"

Never miss the Game again with Communion Done Kwik and now Communion At Home, the first Personal Sacrament Service.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Rolling down the window at the stop light, looking at the driver next to you and gesturing to your jar of Grey Poupon

"mmm would you like some Grey Poupon? mmmm..."

*eat some of it and exclaim loudly with delight whilst speeding away extremely rapidly squeeling the tires doing a really smoky burnout*

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

alnilam

Dick Bastardly posted:

Rolling down the window at the stop light, looking at the driver next to you and gesturing to your jar of Grey Poupon

"mmm would you like some Grey Poupon? mmmm..."

*eat some of it and exclaim loudly with delight whilst speeding away extremely rapidly squeeling the tires doing a really smoky burnout*

playing stairway ijn the guitar shop despite the sign

Dungeon Ecology

but like hard-picking every note so its all twangy like u know wtf ur doing and u love it

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

vanisher posted:

Talking to my dog in public

Talking to my dog in public but I don't even have a dog.

I'm sewage flavored.

Twenty Four

Wearing a t-shirt that says "RUDE DUDE"

Dungeon Ecology

in ur car, wave the pedestrians to cross the street in front of you, and then starting to move forward as they cross. wave more exasperated this time and then do it again

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Help my mom plant some veggies in the spring? gently caress that, i'mm gonna get some pups hooked on nicotine gum instead.

Farecoal

There he go

Dungeon Ecology posted:

in ur car, wave the pedestrians to cross the street in front of you, and then starting to move forward as they cross. wave more exasperated this time and then do it again

ahhhhhhhhhh

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Putting up a bunch of scarecows in dairy country.

kalel

Dungeon Ecology posted:

A+

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

swapping the hand lotion next to the toilet for depilatory cream

vanisher

Using your wiper fluid on the freeway.

Having one of those "my son beat up your honor student" bumper stickers

Any kind of job in marketing, really

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

Corporate public relations is a personal hell

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
finding a native american and littering in front of them

Dungeon Ecology

bare bottom pancakes posted:

hahahahahaha

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

bare bottom pancakes posted:

a single tear is rolling down my cheek as spaghetti splashes my feet and legs

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
ghosting your married partner

Karate Bastard

vanisher posted:

Wow this got me thinking.

What if you would call people up in their homes and just refuse to stop pestering them until they agree to buy something from you that nobody in their right mind would make or want?

Karate Bastard

When a telemarketer calls tell them to hold while you connect them back to their own customer support for a 3-way

Twenty Four

Karate Bastard posted:

When a telemarketer calls tell them to hold while you connect them back to their own customer support for a 3-way

Are you Longmont Potion Castle?

Karate Bastard

No but when I meet you in person, say coming up the other end of that long hallway leading up to the toilets, I put on a beaming smile and lock eyes with you that entire way, those entire fifty hundred yards

The Gilded Age
Standing at a urinal and playing pee sound effects from your phone for hours

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Posting in the last unlocked BYOB. Maybe not rude, but doing it with no punchline.

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday

Twenty Four posted:

Are you Longmont Potion Castle?

I'm Dirk Funk.

High on the hog, 90's style.

kalel

nesamdoom posted:

Posting in the last unlocked BYOB. Maybe not rude, but doing it with no punchline.

lol

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Chewing with your mouth open. Really open. Widely parting your lips and toothily gnashing away with a jack-o-lantern grin, slop falling out from between your teeth as you chomp.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Making hard eye contact with the person in the adjacent bus wall before digging into your nose to see what treasures can be mined. Never breaking eye contact, not even as you wipe your loot on the seat next to you.

Stoner Sloth

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Chewing with your mouth open. Really open. Widely parting your lips and toothily gnashing away with a jack-o-lantern grin, slop falling out from between your teeth as you chomp.

putting your elbows on the table so hard that it flips the table and everyone's food directly onto the people eating at the table behind you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
being an obvious foghat in the midwest