Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

The story follows Minato Narumiya. Minato played Japanese archery in middle school, but after a certain incident, he ran away from the sport. In high school, Minato meets new friends, and together as part of their school's archery club they aim to win the prefectural tournament.

(Source: ANN)

Characters:

Minato Narumiya

Former archery club member who suffers from target panic.

Seiya Takehaya

Childhood friend #1

Ryouhei Yamanouchi

Childhood friend #2

Nanao Kisaragi

New archery member who has his own fanclub.

Kaito Onogi

Nanao's cousin who has a standoffish personality.

Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63dzCPBXerM

Alder fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Oct 28, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
I wasn't sure about this with the first episode but the second episode was very good. Nice ghost misdirect

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
God drat it Kyoani. I totally fell for it.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Good episode, glad to see they're not dragging out the plot.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Solid first couple of episodes, and as visually stunning as you'd expect from a KyoAni piece. I'm not really sold on most of the 5-boy band yet, but Minato and Masaki are pretty compelling IMO.

I initially assumed that Minato's target panic had to do with that gnarly-rear end scar we saw on the first episode - interesting that this episode showed that doesn't actually seem to be the case. Wonder if he and his mom were in a car accident or something when she died? Doesn't seem like the sort of thing a story includes to stand by itself.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah I assumed from his scar and dead mom this episode that Truck-kun came to take her away to the big isekai in the sky and left him with a present.

Having his target panic not be related to anything at all is a bold move that reflects real sports psychology, so kudos to the writer for that.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Yeah, the more I chew on it the more I kind of like it. I've been in that position before where you're doing a performance, and you're doing fine, but then you make that one mistake and suddenly it gets into your head and things snowball and it gets deeper into your head.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Yeah I thought it was a snapped bowstring scar at first. Glad that the girl told the guy who asked them to basically cheerlead to gently caress off.

The real question is: when will these good boys just kiss already?

Ibblebibble fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Oct 29, 2018

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I would probably have missed this if not for the thread. I'm liking it so far.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Who is a good bird :3:

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Knorth posted:

Who is a good bird :3:

Who's a good bird?

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Oh drat
:ghost:

LOL

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Glad the girls keep kicking Kisaragi down at every chance possible.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Not often you have twins that aren't cheery happy-go-lucky types, but these two are such massive assholes.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

I love my totally platonic love confessions from my rival.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

I dunno, Shu kinda creeps me out. I'm rooting for Sekiya.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

I thought this series was pretty good at the end of the day.

Glad Seiya won.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Peaceful ending and I'm glad it actually concluded unliked Free! So far one of the better conclusions I've seen this season.