Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
diadem
Sep 20, 2003
eet bugz
My wife just passed her driving test. Unfortunately, her information was entered in the system incorrectly by rmv staff.

- the physical forums she was provided by the offical that states she passed are lacking a day of the month and were not accepted as valid.
- The computer system lists her as failing far in the future.

The rmv staff is treating the computer information as gospel, despite the fact that my wife is not, in fact, a time traveler.

Is there a way to correct this?

To add complication to the mix, my wife isn't white. The staff seem to see that as a big problem (racist comments, etc) and aren't subtle about it.

edit:

Update
  • On the racisim: Apparently some RMV's in the area are "known" to be racist, while others are fine. We are going to simply go to one of the non-racist RMVs
  • On the computer error: The system is messed up because of an entry on November 11th, which is only a couple weeks from now. Hopefully, things will return to normal after the corrupt entry and we'll be able to take the test. We are going to just put down the time so far and money spent as a loss.

Update 2: rmv asked us to show up at 6:30am on Black Friday to fix it. (Groan)

Edit 3: The RMV corrected the issue alongside a heartfelt apology. Humanity and common sense won in the end.

diadem fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Nov 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread