Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

I'm here to tell you: unlikely

definitely more than the sum of its parts simply :wow:

here's the face that happens for those of you that are wondering and this dog isn't even giving it his all, but imagine if you will – a simultaneous evacuation – and I think you'll start to understand why this is so compelling. also i highly recommend you try it for yourself and then post the picture of your D-face here

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
Also cumming

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

another reference picture

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

please tell me how this technique works, does it have anything to do with jelqing or sticking metal rods into my urethra?

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

Not that I know of....

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

Good thread you got here pal

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

thanks

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

this guy actually eats feces according to google so i think he might know about our subject

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
pegging

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

yes, butt...

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

Maybe...cumming and shitti g at the same time? You know, having an orgasm at the same time your log slithers its rough tongue against your prostate, which is perhaps shivering. For you she goons, I guess its be your pspot

E. Can you imagine though

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

A_Bug_That_Thinks posted:

E. Can you imagine though

:kiddo:

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

Successful bulimia makes you feel pretty good.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
Spinning a q-tip in your ear like REALLY fast.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Dunno, but crushing your enemy, seeing them dirven before and hearing the lamentations of their women is pretty high up the list too.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Robokomodo posted:

Spinning a q-tip in your ear like REALLY fast.

drat, this is really good. Reconsidering the thread

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

This is BeanpolePeckerwood reminding you to squirt on the go and poo in your pants, but no solid loafs, my dudes

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

Don’t tell me none of you have wanted to try this

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Robokomodo posted:

Don’t tell me none of you have wanted to try this

Dammmmnnnnnnnnn

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Crying while doing thus

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I do not enjoy sitting on the bowl and directing my pissing penis with one hand while trying not to poo poo on my balls.

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

sit a little further back

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Calling right wingers snowflake.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Someone should be pissing in your face at the same time.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Shouting "gently caress the police!" about a minute after a cop car has driven by

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i personally prefer the feeling of laying a huge log like the kind thats solid but still RUSHES out of your rear end because of its ridiculous size. the void it leaves feels good somehow, then inevitably i pee immediately afterwards like a firehose even though i dont necessarily feel like i have to pee. again, somehow, this is BETTER than standard pee. i have a theory that the bladder is being jostled about due to the log being ejected in its vicinity and with the sudden lack of pressure the bladder expands comfortably while simultaneously triggering a piss. so its like all the pleasure of a hard pee without the normal discomfort of having a full bladder

thats the ticket

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

1gnoirents posted:

i personally prefer the feeling of laying a huge log like the kind thats solid but still RUSHES out of your rear end because of its ridiculous size. the void it leaves feels good somehow, then inevitably i pee immediately afterwards like a firehose even though i dont necessarily feel like i have to pee. again, somehow, this is BETTER than standard pee. i have a theory that the bladder is being jostled about due to the log being ejected in its vicinity and with the sudden lack of pressure the bladder expands comfortably while simultaneously triggering a piss. so its like all the pleasure of a hard pee without the normal discomfort of having a full bladder

thats the ticket

:yeah: a fibrous loaf, much like this post

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
https://youtu.be/6kK6shJ-dhg

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

jiggerypokery posted:

Successful bulimia makes you feel pretty good.

also, look

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I get those good ones when I make my "Green Monster" smoothies

whoosh, out like teflon™

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

BigBadSteve posted:

I do not enjoy sitting on the bowl and directing my pissing penis with one hand while trying not to poo poo on my balls.

post a pic of your face while during said activity if you want to prove you don't enjoy it otherwise we can all safely assume you do in fact enjoy it

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

This scenario could only be improved if halfway through the poo poo you also suddenly fart, forcing the entire log out like a rocket. The noise of the splashback mingles with tinkles of piss and you've never known more bliss.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

jemand posted:

The noise of the splashback mingles with tinkles of piss and you've never known more bliss.

The noise of the splash
back mingles with tinkles of
piss and you've never known

- more bliss

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

post a pic of your face while during said activity if you want to prove you don't enjoy it otherwise we can all safely assume you do in fact enjoy it

OK, you got me. Sorry for being a party pooper, so to speak. I guess I wanted all the pooping while peeing fun for myself, selfish of me.

1gnoirents posted:

This is good. Dude, you should be a poop-and-pee scientist (poopandpeeologist?).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

google asked me to captcha after i image searched dog pooping face because apparently only robits like looking at that poo poo :roboluv: :shrek:

• Locked thread