Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
everyone knows that the democrats cant run an ad to save their lifes and the republicans will make a 1 hour infomercial of them pissing on a photo of their opponent and win every time

in the approximately 15 minutes from the end of trumps big solo press conference to him firing sessions i made this ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=265niu0ZwbY

im especially proud of the menacing sepia and heart wipe though it needs some effort like a LOCK HER UP CHANT

anyway if anyone else wants to support are great country and president post some ads here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
In before hypnotoad and They Live posts.

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Is there a way to make this into a Halloween costume that isn’t racist?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

twoday posted:

Is there a way to make this into a Halloween costume that isn’t racist?

not unless you can find american iconography that isn't racist

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

God, I love my country. :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

hate amerikkka beat 2k19 remix

• Locked thread