Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
So BoJo renounced his US citizenship but I assume he could get it back. He was born in New York and I reckon you yanks are stupid enough to vote for another idiot with silly hair because this time he has an accent you like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
I wish the new IRA had nuked london

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
he's got the hair for it

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jose posted:

So BoJo renounced his US citizenship but I assume he could get it back. He was born in New York and I reckon you yanks are stupid enough to vote for another idiot with silly hair because this time he has an accent you like

gently caress it let's pull the loving level and finally kill us all

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

Far as I know you can't get it back once you renounce but I don't know why you're want to anyway.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

well he's friends with trump so that'll help. he renounced it over brexit to prove how loyal to the UK he is lmao

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

you're not getting rid of bojo that easily

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i'd say you're splitting an electorate trying to appeal to trump types who would vote for someone culturally unamerican but if there was like a 15% turnout election i could see it happening anyway in our retarded country

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i could see him being trump's VP in 2020

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Yinlock posted:

we'll take bojo and pimo but you're gonna have to give us Neil Gaiman and Alan Moore

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Hey, he's admittedly got some problems but I kinda like this goofy guy *votes for him on a lark, initiating global ecological cataclysm and militant christian eschaton double whammy*

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Yinlock posted:

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Former DILF posted:

i'd say you're splitting an electorate trying to appeal to trump types who would vote for someone culturally unamerican but if there was like a 15% turnout election i could see it happening anyway in our retarded country

Trump types would sell their own mothers for a chance to vote for an actual aristocrat

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Terminal autist posted:

I wish the new IRA had nuked london

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.
yeah, Trump is culturally un-American and that didn't stop "Americans" from voting for him, i say we double down and do Trump/Bojo 2020 and nuke the planet

(they're also both culturally un-English, oligarchs exist beyond the petty confines of actual countries and human society)

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Gone Fission posted:

yeah, Trump is culturally un-American and that didn't stop "Americans" from voting for him, i say we double down and do Trump/Bojo 2020 and nuke the planet

(they're also both culturally un-English, oligarchs exist beyond the petty confines of actual countries and human society)

I disagree trump is like america made manifest a lovely conman covering everything in tacky gold plated trash, same with boris whats more british than an imbred moronic pedophilic aristocrat in a position of power.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah Trump is basically if we took a snake oil salesman from 1902 and gave him a couple billion dollars then made him president. It's America as gently caress actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Yinlock posted:

• Locked thread