Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Senior Management posted:

Listen dude we can only fit 2, maybe 3 goons in that stall tops you are going to have to get in line.
IM ALMOST DONE :mad::fh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Big Data posted:

Can I eat rear end there?

Can you name a place where it's inappropriate to eat rear end?

Eat rear end anywhere.

Cock Sucker
Nov 14, 2018

Hell Stink posted:

Can you name a place where it's inappropriate to eat rear end?

Eat rear end anywhere.

Kindergarten

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Wasn't there a poster here that went by BUTTFUCKED AT SHONEY'S or something like that?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Big Data posted:

Kindergarten

How was your first day at school Hayden??

*kid blank eyed staring at the wall unblinking*

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Big Data posted:

Kindergarten

Kindergarten for rear end eaters

Try again.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Wasn't there a poster here that went by BUTTFUCKED AT SHONEY'S or something like that?

Yeah your mom was p cool

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Senior Management posted:

I thought they were $5 footlongs? I feel cheated.
In this economy? Heh.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
We're having an orgy in room 218 at the Shoney's Inn afterwards.

(Yes some of them used to have an adjacent motel.)

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Does Shoney's still have the fake tree with the lollipops inside it?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Chief McHeath posted:

We're having an orgy in room 218 at the Shoney's Inn afterwards.

(Yes some of them used to have an adjacent motel.)

Huh I wonder why that isn't a thing anymore

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

happy thanksgiving!

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
shoneys is the kinda place you only eat at while on vacation out of state with your grandparents

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
One time in high school I went to Shoney's with my best friend and her mom and I was just looking at the menu and my friend was like, "order the bar" because her mom was cheap as gently caress. I couldn't even get a cheeseburger at Shoney's, the last place anyone wants to get a cheeseburger.

The breakfast bar used to be ok. Steak fingers with a ton of biscuits and gravy isn't a "good" breakfast but it is pretty drat delicious. Plus if I have room, I can get fruit.

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
It's a tragedy that some of you will never know the thrill of dining at a Shoney's Big Boy. They even had comix!

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=377171

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I’m pickles riiick

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
I worked at a Shoney's in the late '90s. I made 5 cents over federal minimum wage. Our manager was our weed dealer and was cool with smoking blunts in the kitchen as long as you blew the smoke towards the vent hood.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Number_6 posted:

Shoney's Big Boy.

We had Bob’s Big Boy in Maryland (complete with 1950’s Vault Boy-looking mascot). Never knew there were other flavors of Big Boy.

Also the Shoney’s inn above reminded me that Howard Johnsons used to be a thing. Sub-par food under an orange roof with an adjoining sketchy motel.

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
sorry I missed the meetup i got lost

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

I’m pickles riiick

No, I am Pickle Rick

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

Giant_Pupils posted:

Also the Shoney’s inn above reminded me that Howard Johnsons used to be a thing. Sub-par food under an orange roof with an adjoining sketchy motel.

Apparently there's one left.

Wikipedia posted:

The Lake George Howard Johnson's restaurant sign proclaims "Last One Standing", however in January 2017 its parcel of land went up for sale, questioning its future.[41][42] More so when on October 12, 2017, John Larock was arrested and charged with sexual abuse of 15 female employees, and a year later, began serving a six month jail sentence on October 31, 2018.[43][44][45] To prevent closure, Larock appointed Bill Sullivan, one of his cooks, to temporarily fill in as manager while he is incarcerated. The restaurant is currently operating on limited hours, serving only breakfast and lunch.[46] Despite retaining the original building and trademark name, its authenticity as a true Howard Johnson's restaurant has been put in question due to its dissimilar menu and negative reviews.

:staredog:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
There was a Shoneys here like 20 years ago. Building has housed a china buffet since.
There is one in Memphis , though

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Shoney's, to me, is that sign I'd see occasionally off to the side on highways when traveling South. I mean, I know that it's a restaurant, but I've never actually seen a Shoney's, if you know what I mean. I don't even known if it's a real thing. Shoney's could be a highway phantom, beckoning to weary travelers into a trap.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

I ate at a McDonald's once in Tennessee (big dang sausage biscuits. Bigger than I'd ever seen) while simultaneously high and deliriously tired. There were free Tennessee Smokie's MiLB tickets at the counter. I don't even know if that McDonald's really existed, but it was probably realer than Shoney's.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

quote:

Next week there's a field trip. Then the last week of class is "parent day" when the students bring two adults of their choice to class. One woman is actually bringing her parents.

Is this what the kids call "cringe"?

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Shoney's nutz

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Ad by Khad posted:

The Steiner brothers are your Shoney's hookup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iI2ReZLmYA

That's right down the street from me. It's just like any other Shoneys. Old people and dry bacon.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ok guys im here i got a table for 6 :)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

ok guys im here i got a table for 6 :)

Ooooo we might need to push a couple of tables together. :thunk:

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Just make a table fort around the buffet bar

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I remember this one goon meetup where we pushed the tables together and some goon nubbed his finger between the tables. So swollen he couldn’t even fingerbang his gf under the table. :boehner: Wait, wait, no that was just a bunch of hobos at Denny’s. :thunk:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I remember this one goon meetup where we pushed the tables together and some goon nubbed his finger between the tables. So swollen he couldn’t even fingerbang his gf under the table. :boehner: Wait, wait, no that was just a bunch of hobos at Denny’s. :thunk:

¿Por qué no los dos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
When I was a kid, grandpa would take us to Shoney's and I'd get buttered spaghetti noodles. Then one day a waitress hosed up I guess and grandpa tipped her a penny and we never went back.

So in solidarity with his memory, I'm gonna skip this meetup. Sorry for your loss.

• Locked thread