Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Man, this cybermonday was a pile of cheap poo poo you can get on aliexpress for $5 cheaper - you just wait an extra 2 weeks for it arrive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

this Cyber Monday, lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I ordered most of the Christmas presents I still hadn't gotten and my wife ordered me a Kano build a computer kit to make with our son

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Sid Vicious posted:

I ordered most of the Christmas presents I still hadn't gotten and my wife ordered me a Kano build a computer kit to make with our son

Oh weird I only knew about their corn syrup

Is this some sort of Japanese style conglomerate situation

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

That's Karo!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Philthy posted:

Man, this cybermonday was a pile of cheap poo poo you can get on aliexpress for $5 cheaper - you just wait an extra 2 weeks for it arrive

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

It's basically a Raspberry Pi with a case and all the components need to be plugged in correctly and then you can learn to program on it with some basic programs and an RPG Maker style game that teaches the basics of coding in python and Java as well as HTML and stuff it's a really neat idea to get kids interested in computers, plus it comes with a weird hackable version of Minecraft that it teaches you how to mess with. I'm really looking forward to messing around with it with my son he enjoys flying around and spinning in Minecraft already.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Been molesting one of these things every time I go to Home Depot/Lowes/Rona, and the Cyber Monday deal at Rona was 25% off anything over $300.

Bosch 12" Glide Mitre Saw

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

I bought a HomePod for $250. I got MicroCenter to price March Best Buy who was sold out. It's very good, I no longer want to use my headphones in my home. My dog hates it.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

I love it

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Big Beef City posted:

Eh if you're cooking for 1, maybe 2, but still want the ability to do it? I can see it.
To be frank, I'm real lame about re-heating poo poo out of the freezer, so, if I was single again and making stock (or whatever) in a 6 qt and had a ton of left overs for whatever I was making I dunno if it'd be worth it. Plus it's way bulkier and poo poo. I guess I can see it.

I just tried out my 3 quart instant pot and it's plenty for a small family. I made a beef chili with 2 pounds of meat.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Mu Zeta posted:

I just tried out my 3 quart instant pot and it's plenty for a small family. I made a beef chili with 2 pounds of meat.

Everyone keeps hyping this thing. It's just a pressure cooker, right? But electric and with buttons. Is what I have gathered.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Vato posted:

Everyone keeps hyping this thing. It's just a pressure cooker, right? But electric and with buttons. Is what I have gathered.

it's a rice cooker, a pressure cooker, a slow cooker, a hot plate, a steamer and a yogurt maker, with buttons, timers and sensors

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

poverty goat posted:

it's a rice cooker, a pressure cooker, a slow cooker, a hot plate, a steamer and a yogurt maker, with buttons, timers and sensors

...so my life will be complete if I have one?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

If easy beef stew completes your life then yeah. At the end of the day we're just talking about a $50 kitchen appliance.

Mu Zeta fucked around with this message at 12:38 on Nov 29, 2018

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

poverty goat posted:

Can you gently caress it?

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Universe Master posted:

Can you gently caress it?

CEO of Instant Pot corporation: "buddy, they won't even let me gently caress it"

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Vato posted:

I watched a Sunday Morning segment in which a chef compared it to the blender in terms of a kitchen gadget that will one day be a staple. I'm yet to get one but I've heard the hype is very real.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
almost the friday after black friday and i dont even have a delivery date yet

shovel my t-shirts you loving post office

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
AIDS, op.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Vato posted:

it’s essentially a programmable pressure cooker but that’s also why it’s v good

Citcon
Aug 31, 2018

by R. Guyovich

Shamino posted:

There is no such thing as ethical consumerism.

sorry you are poor. Please work harder or acquire skills to make your labor worth something. Then you can participate ethically without draining society around you.

Citcon
Aug 31, 2018

by R. Guyovich
I didnt get anything for black friday because whenever I feel like I need something I usually just buy it right then. I was still in a turkey coma.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Are you supposed to leave this thing unattended? Because I think that's a recipe for disaster.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Your phone is likelier to explode than the Instant Pot

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

DoNKEY KONG

Tropical FREEZE

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
A H&M mens sweater MUSTARD COLOR for only :siren:$13 buckos:siren:

Now I can slob on dawgs with no worry of mustard stains.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Anybody want to buy a pair of ....umm...motorcycle tires?

https://www.ebay.com/i/380990878188

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Neutrino posted:

Anybody want to buy a pair of ....umm...motorcycle tires?

https://www.ebay.com/i/380990878188

I prefer motorboating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Squee posted:

I got an Eyelash Crested Gecko and habitat and decoration/vines/wood bits and stuff for him/her.
I need to order some better food apparently tho, the stuff we carry at Petsmart sucks from what I've read.

Also I need a name for the lil guy still, im bad at names...

I'm still holding on. What did you name it?

Ad by Khad posted:

I bought a shitload of t-shirts, like actually just 20 t-shirts

The postal workers tried to go on strike during the holidays to inflict maximum damage but the government passed a law forcing them back to work, shovel my t-shirts bitch

I hope they're drenched in bear spray.

• Locked thread