Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

All this talk about top Phils and I'm not seeing any mention of McCracken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
The Raiders lost 3 fumbles and still put up 30+ on the Chiefs defense, I’m tired of Bob Sutton

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
Phil Hartman was the best Phil, thanks for your time and consideration.

Edit: Although, Uncle Phil WAS pretty cool, I guess I won't start any fights over ranking him 1st. That's it though, anything else and it's fisticuffs.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Cavauro posted:

another one of Phil that is pretty good, but probably not top 10 though, is called Phil Margera. he always seemed like a nice guy who was too much of a pushover. He is probably in the top 15 for me.

also known as "the other uncle phil"

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Pittsburgh fans not doing enough to stick up for Phil Kessel in this thread smh

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Gatts posted:

Can I start a draft thread?

Are we drafting Phils?

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
Can't believe in the Phil Draft Washington grabbed Phil Anselmo

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Its Rinaldo posted:

Are we drafting Phils?

I mocked Lou Diamond Phillips to myself in my latest draft.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

VJeff posted:

Pittsburgh fans not doing enough to stick up for Phil Kessel in this thread smh
I heart Phil Kessel, 2x Stanley Cup Champion, and legit thought about posting him like two hours ago but decided he probably didn't crack that list unless we're talking hotdog consumption

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Marin Karin posted:

Can't believe in the Phil Draft Washington grabbed Phil Anselmo

Can't believe teams are letting Phil Donahue slide this far

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
What about Prince Phillip?

He's a Phil too!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Some bottom tier Phils are Filthy Phil from Sons of Anarchy, Red Phil, the tankie communist and Red Pill Phil the alt-right podcaster.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Jivesauce posted:

Phil Hartman was the best Phil, thanks for your time and consideration.

Edit: Although, Uncle Phil WAS pretty cool, I guess I won't start any fights over ranking him 1st. That's it though, anything else and it's fisticuffs.

Phil Hartman was one of the best parts of the early seasons of the Simpsons, and that is a very high bar to clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rN52sxgW4w

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Kalli posted:

Some bottom tier Phils are Filthy Phil from Sons of Anarchy, Red Phil, the tankie communist and Red Pill Phil the alt-right podcaster.

bottomest tier Phil is Philadelphia

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Dr. Fill would be a good name for a gas station/mechanic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

DJ Phil Harmonic