Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Slim Pickens posted:

Fuckin owns. I didn't know that Asian Confederate fanboy got arrested though, what a weird dude

Good god, for federal weapons charges since he's actually South Korean (and not an American citizen).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
The cool thing about being the world's only superpower is that insane people from all over the world get obsessed with your politics.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Slim Pickens posted:

Fuckin owns. I didn't know that Asian Confederate fanboy got arrested though, what a weird dude

Guns of the South adaptation looking interesting.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

That thread has produced some greats, I'm still enthralled with :nfpa:

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
https://twitter.com/MattOrtega/status/1079198723404677121

Now I can't get that out of my head.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

At least Steve Pearce has his baseball career to fall back on

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

sharknado slashfic posted:

At least Steve Pearce has his baseball career to fall back on

Read this as Steve Scalise on the first pass and had a solid laugh.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Here's something else to rattle around in your head for a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPwtJ89jes4

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Suicide Watch posted:

Good god, for federal weapons charges since he's actually South Korean (and not an American citizen).

Facing up to 45 years in prison and has been held without bail since his arrest back in April.

DAS Super!
Jul 26, 2007
You should probably pay more attention to your log.
/
:backtowork:

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Facing up to 45 years in prison and has been held without bail since his arrest back in April.

What was this guys name agian? I know he was kicked out of some mma schools around dfw for being too crazy/racist

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

DAS Super! posted:

What was this guys name agian? I know he was kicked out of some mma schools around dfw for being too crazy/racist

Hank Yoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

OK something a little different this year. This thread is closing, somebody make a party/CE/shitpost zone thread just for tomorrow. Whoever has the least worst hangover come the first can wipe the vomit off their keyboard and start a fresh thread for 2019 the day after.