Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
*uncle smoking inside, ashes getting all in the punch as he stirs it*

"did i ever tell you kids about the best movie ever made?"

*everybody is awkwardly forced to watch The Patriot extended version on blu-ray while uncle gets all weepy mouthing along the lines when mel gibson is being inspirational to his men*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

uncle: christmas comes but once a year. this is the time to come together to enjoy things that people do not normally focus on amidst the hustle and bustle of their everyday lives. deep things, important things, beautiful things. so stop complaining about me having "holly jolly christmas" on the stereo 24/7 during this special time, you'll have plenty of time for other things soon enough.

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*spreading several layers of paper towel on the rusty folding chair I've been told to sit in at the "table", trying to ignore the framed "vintage" posters of heather thomas in a bikini that adorn the walls*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*gathering with the rest of the extended family out in the frigid cold while i gingerly hold my natty light 16oz can and watch my uncle roll coal in his 2019 ford f-350*

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless

Luvcow posted:

*gathering with the rest of the extended family out in the frigid cold while i gingerly hold my natty light 16oz can and watch my uncle roll coal in his 2019 ford f-350*

*doing the air pump "honk the horn, brother!" as i roll coal on all of you loving ingrates*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Peanut Butler

*sneaking outside to smoke a one-hitter with the cool cousin while uncle fills the room with the Truth of the Lord*

Starshark
"Before we begin our delicious meal - which is my special Turkey Jerky and hard tack - I'd like to give you a quick two-hour speech on why the Constitution means we don't have to bathe or brush our teeth..."

Twenty Four

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

*everybody is awkwardly forced to watch The Patriot extended version on blu-ray while uncle gets all weepy mouthing along the lines when mel gibson is being inspirational to his men*

I have done exactly this minus the mouthing along the lines part with the most rear end in a top hat of my rear end in a top hat uncles. It didn't rank anywhere near the worst holiday with him.

alnilam

Peanut Butler

my uncles all rule actually
it was a lot of "uncle Marc let me spend all night on his new 233Mhz Pentium 2 after Hannukhristmas Pizza"

FutonForensic

I open the door and see my uncle standing there in a bathrobe. I say "hello" and he greets me back with "It is very important that you learn everything about Rowdy Roddy Piper immediately"

wearing a lampshade

FutonForensic posted:

I open the door and see my uncle standing there in a bathrobe. I say "hello" and he greets me back with "It is very important that you learn everything about Rowdy Roddy Piper immediately"

Opening the door with a casserole dish in my hands and immediately getting my head caved in with a coconut

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
*kramers in* shitter's full

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
*stuffs sardines into various nooks and crannies so they'll have a nice fragrance in a few days from unexpected places*

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

*stuffs sardines into various nooks and crannies so they'll have a nice fragrance in a few days from unexpected places*

this is just traditional scandinavian christmas preparation. thn the children get to hunt for the rancid fish on christmas day, which will later be consumed as the main course

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

frump truck

hello... again!

me: hello
uncle: this spoon should be farther away from the other spoon. this turkey has to be cut at a 38 degree angle. everything i do has to be perfect forever

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Why the hell are all these people in my house!?!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Turns out you're the relation nobody likes when you overhear everyone drunkenly talking about how you're an "idiot pot head" while chainsmoking.

Your family sucks.