Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
London
Nom
Nom
Nom
Goku
View Results

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Barely drunkenly remembdering the book and having never seen the movie, it probably still deserved a little better. Eh well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
This movie was way too long and it moved on at such a retarded pace. When the female lead started talking about being raised by a robot I was sure I missed like 30 minutes of the movie that I rewinded and checked.

The opening was good so if you watch this movie just watch the first 10 minutes then go watch something else.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

Tenzarin posted:

When the female lead started talking about being raised by a robot I was sure I missed like 30 minutes of the movie that I rewinded and checked.

Were you watching it on Betamax?

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

TommyGun85 posted:

Were you watching it on Betamax?

Go to a drum and bass night and shout "REWIND!" at the DJ. He'll likely be using digital decks to play the music. See what happens.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
This movie has been playing on Crave TV and it's taken me like three separate tries to watch it the whole way through. Even if I didn't know this movie was based on a book series, it absolutely hits all the indicators that it's an adaptation, and I just could not get invested in it at all.